Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - jrush64

#1
Alright, so I have no videos to show. But I got some Images to show though.

Aizen

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Showcases side special, down special. He also has a transformation. Get's new moves and a new Final Smash based of J-Stars.

Rukia

Ignore the white hair, I was trying out something.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Showcases her side special, down special. Also has 2 final smashes after activating her Shikai. I also gave her, her Bankai but have no attire for it yet.

A challenger approaches!



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


He's just a first of other characters which I'm working on.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#2
Quote from: Superlucario603 on July 15, 2014, 11:17:19 PM
I like this low knockback = high combo potential idea. Is this "final pack" going to have most/all of your characters from past releases in this combo pack? Because having a brawl consisting of Final Fantasy and Naruto and Bleach with high combo potential sounds amazing.

I dont think i'll be releasing a pack with all my characters. I might, havent made up my mind yet.

Quote from: 5una~ on July 15, 2014, 11:00:00 PM
If you decide you still would like play testing done I will do it I am available any time but that is up to you anyway.

Thanks. When I have stuff to test, I'll send it over to u.
#3
Quote from: FQuintanilla14 on July 15, 2014, 10:31:10 PM
I think I've reached the point where a could have a video preview. Anyone willing to do that for me? :3

I got time, I could. Just tell me what u need.
#4
Alright, so I had to lock my topic for a bit but I'm not totally done. Everything i was working on is still in progress and I've started PSA for all of them now.

I had some other PSA's I was working on for my personal use. Someone suggested I put them together and release them all as a pack which seemed like a good Idea.

So here is the side project:


There will be 12 new brawl characters each from Tales of games.  They would also have low knockback and have great combo potential. All old characters I made have already been redone and fixed. e.g. Lloyd's Final smash is really difficult to hit with. that has been fixed.


-Yuri Lowell
-Flynn Scifo
-Judith
-Rita Mordio



-Asbel Lhant
-Sophie Lhant


-Jude Mathis
-Milla Maxwell



-Luke Fon Fabre
-Asch the Bloody
-Guy Cecil



-Lloyd Irving
-Kratos Aurion



-Emil Castagnier



-Senel Coolidge





#5
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
June 25, 2014, 04:14:36 PM
Punchout Wii models are rippable using 3dvia Printer.



But the characters don't have real textures. I can't texture at all so I couldnt give them better textures.

#6
I love this PSA very much. Love fighting against her. Looks like a great update.
#8
Attacks and Animations / Re: WIP PSA Workshop
June 12, 2014, 04:02:03 PM
Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on June 12, 2014, 03:56:26 PM
[spoiler]

Shadow Queen's Final Smash. She summons Shadow Queen's true form, and sucks opponents life to heal her self. Then she does that charge attack from PM:TTYD.

That looks great man!
#9
Hey guys, so I don't have much to post or show now. In fact I have nothing to show right now. Im still animating.

In order to speed up things, I've decided I'll animate every single animation needed including taunts, wins and other miscellaneous stuff so that I don't feel too laze to go back to do it later when the PSA is complete.

They are all coming along nicely, but still alot of animation work left. So exhausting...

On another note, anyone interested in testing out new versions of.

-Ichigo
-Naruto
-Sasuke
-Yuri Lowell
-Flynn Scifo



#10
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 10, 2014, 09:02:40 PM
Quote from: Ultraxwing on June 10, 2014, 08:58:30 PM
This is way off topic, but which cloneable character, at the moment has the highest file size limit? need to know for a PSA i intend to make.

Honestly, I'll say Ike. He's the easiest character to make a PSA over. Plus he has a very large filesize limit.
#11
I have an idea how I might do it, but it'll be for a counter move....

-Would have 2 models
-When hit, the 2nd animation will be the second model distorted with intangibility while the first model is hidden.
-The 3rd animation will be the counter attack if you want.

It could also be looped to work on most subactions... I think.

Just brainstorming but I think it could work like that.



#12
Quote from: chaoticchronos on June 06, 2014, 02:33:44 AM
Would making a Obito and a Minato namikaze move set be really hard to make as well?...but then again..teleporting to a moving kunai and having attacks go through your body like thin air seems pretty hard enough as it is.. :srs:

Teleporting to a moving Kunai will be very easy to do. Dont know about having attacks go through your body though...
#13
Quote from: Kienamaru on June 03, 2014, 04:07:48 AM
I really hope you planned on using Kage and I's ideas for Itachi.

Yeah... I already got my own moveset which includes a movable Susano. I don't even remember what yours looked like.

Send it to me, maybe I can add something from it.
#14
Quote from: 5una~ on June 02, 2014, 08:43:47 AM
Welcome back Jrush64 and will you be doing a final version of Sasuke as well or would you say he is fine the way he is?

A final version of Sasuke is already done. Includes new GFX for Kirin.

Quote from: Kyouma on June 02, 2014, 03:45:19 PM
I wonder why does jrush quits from brawl hacking every time he finishes a PSA

I originally quit, but I just found a lot of old stuff that I started and planned to do. I need to finish them before I move on.

This character has been requested alot!!! so I might as well just make him.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Also, I wanted to make another villian. He's coming along very very nicely.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Rukia will be in her new Vice Captain attire which is good.
#15
Quote from: chaoticchronos on June 02, 2014, 02:04:20 AM
It's great to hear from you again man.... :af2: it's been too long.

Thanks man. It's definitely been long  ;D

Quote from: Therenover on June 02, 2014, 02:13:08 AM
Glad to see you're back wish you the best if luck

......

Also could you make a Sakura haruno psa?  ;D  It would complete the old team 7!

Yeah... Sorry but I can't do Sakura. She's kinda boring.

First of all, Mephisto sent me his Venom. He had already completed most of the work so I'll just finish him off.

I had a lot of WIP's back in the day which I'm definitely completing now.

These are my new movesets.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I got all 6 in game with no lag!!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.