FQ's PSA Place: Rosalina & Luma: Demo Available!!

Started by FQuintanilla14, July 03, 2014, 09:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What hair should I give Milla?

(Prettier, but longer) Make the hair from Tales of Xillia!!
(Faster, but uglier) Use the Tales of the Heroes hair!
Who cares?!
July 03, 2014, 09:58:59 PM Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 07:30:27 PM by FQuintanilla14


Download the Demo Here!!!:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I've finally decided to make a thread for this project. Originally, it was supposed to be a PSA for Rosalina without Luma over Peach, but things have happened, and this has been expanded to a PSA  for Rosalina & Luma over Olimar and Pikmin.

Specials
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Attacks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Smash Attacks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Aerial Attacks
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Recolours
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Screenshots
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


What's done?
-various animations for Rosalina
-all recolours
-cosmetics (Smash 4 styled, and Brawl styled)
-GFX's for Launch Star, Star Bits, galaxy, and saturian ring

What's being worked on?
-all downed-related animations
-Luma animations
-animating Rosalina's eyes

What I need help with:
-making Luma stay in front of Rosalina, as opposed to behind her.
-making Luma spawn after a few seconds, regardless of what Rosalina is doing (he currently spawns if Rosalina is staying still)
-limiting the Lumas to one at a time on modes where Olimar's entry doesn't play

glitches (kind of another help section)
-The final smash freezes the game
-when playing against her as a CPU, she'll spam the neutral special endlessly, thinking it will spawn more pikmin
-the camera on the results screen doesn't show all of her, since she's really tall.

Any help on this would be appreciated, whether it's "I can solve one of the problems in the needs help section," or "that animation looks a bit odd." The reason I made this thread is to get your opinions after all. :3

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

The problem with the cpu goes into ai coding. Off the top of my head, Dantarion (or maybe Eternal Yoshi) would be your best bets to get help from.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ah, thanks.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

*subs* How did you get the stars to show up red on her red and white recolor? I have tried, but not succeded.

July 05, 2014, 05:20:29 PM #4 Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 07:19:24 PM by FQuintanilla14
I've copied the stars over from the spec map to the dress colour, then turned them red. It was the only way I could think of doing it.

Post Merge: July 05, 2014, 07:19:21 PM

It took some extreme Photoshop work, but I finally got some Brawl-styled CSP's:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

That side tilt is not very fraceful for Rosalina lol. Looks good overall though. Looking forward to this.

Thanks! All of these moves are from Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS, so how graceful a move is is on Nintendo :P

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Nice work man very fluent! ;D
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

thanks :3

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

So did you ever figure out how to do the up special the way you wanted it?

I'm still working on it. Although, I have fixed the odd glitch it had when used to get back up to the stage. ( it needed to allow edge grabbing to interrupt the animation -_-')

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

July 12, 2014, 01:31:29 AM #11 Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 04:35:21 PM by FQuintanilla14
UPDATE: Upon taking a lot of damage, a Luma would burst and turn into stardust. It's quite sad if you think about it. Luckily there's an infinite number of them:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

That is sad....but a very interesting way to go about it.
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

I think I've reached the point where a could have a video preview. Anyone willing to do that for me? :3

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Quote from: FQuintanilla14 on July 15, 2014, 10:31:10 PM
I think I've reached the point where a could have a video preview. Anyone willing to do that for me? :3

I got time, I could. Just tell me what u need.