Are you talking about friend matches? If so, then yea you can do that now if you register your friend code into the system with the wiimmfi auto patcher. There's also one that let's you use Riivolution.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: Kyouma on March 13, 2014, 04:17:44 AMGreat work! So they both are using Link's soundbank then? Did you use just the one where the voices are or did you change any of the sound effect sounds?
the filesize actually decreased, since I nulled the death sounds (I didnt know how to replace those :/)
and yes, this requires psa editing, but it doesnt take you even 20 minutes
Quote from: Leon Exodio on February 15, 2014, 02:09:44 PM
ok small update on sonic heroes v2 i can give them a down b air so we know what sonic,and knuckles down b air will be, but tails we dont know so if any body has ideas share them.
also im trying to work on a fake homing attack for sonic so we can get rid of the bad neutral b we gave him and sonic's up b is getting changed to his up b from brawl and last im revamping the super sonic final smash to be better then what it was before.
Quote from: Kyouma on March 07, 2014, 12:23:45 AMI think that could work out, to have two characters share the same sound bank, but use different sounds for each other.
just wondering, could this also work for example..
if I edit the FitMario.pac so he wont use half of his sounds and leave the other half of his sounds for an ex Mario character? (of course editing the fit file so it will just use the other half)
Quote from: Xero874 on February 28, 2014, 06:00:42 PM
A quick question, how would I go about adding custom announcer voices to my clones?
Quote from: ShinF on February 04, 2014, 12:37:14 AM
I know that the announcer call is the set of bits that say 20xx in the Cosmetic Config.
202A, which is what all of mine are set to, is the Fighting Alloy Team call. I'm not sure about any of the others' IDs, but that's where you edit it. If you really care to give an announcer call to each character, you could look at ASF1nk's for the IDs he used.
Quote from: FuruderikaBernkastel on February 28, 2014, 12:24:36 AM
You can just insert the sound effects into brawlbox(v0.71), then select to not loop and that fixes the looping problem, then if the audio suddenly gets distorted you can just re-inserted via super sawndz and that usually fixes that problem. You can also make the sounds have "final smash echoes" by right clicking on the sound and select view file where you can just edit the values. I usually just make it match Ike's final smash quote since i know that he only uses that line for that move.
Quote from: ShinF on February 26, 2014, 10:51:58 PM
Custom Sound Engine works. I've heard that Individual Victory Themes conflicts, but I had a thought on that front: Changing victory themes for each character is possible through Slot Config files anyways. If we use CSE to add music, and then we can use the Slot Configs to assign that music as a victory fanfare, every character can have their own victory theme, Clones included. I tried it out, and it works wonderfully. We'll never need to replace music for victory themes again!
Even better, it's actually simpler than replacing the music. Just add CSE to your codes, name the file 00003000.brstm or a higher number and put it in sound/sfx, then assign that number to the Clone in their Slot Config and bam, instant victory theme with no replaced music.
Quote from: drogoth on February 26, 2014, 01:34:29 PM
This is a pointless side discussion, which I hope I can end with this post after reading those awfully vague replies you put up.
That method can't and won't end. You still need the original characters files to make any Psa, texture or animation edits for the clone. Its always been that way, BrawlEx or not.
All BrawlEx is doing is aside from adding all those 100 characters is (in my case) making everything organized. Now I know that my Hector PSA is in a folder called "hector" and not "pikmin" and that my Roy is in a folder called "roy" not "diddy".
BrawlEx gives us the answer to the age old question: "What character can I keep?" by answering "Why not both?"
*insert trumpet fanfare*
Quote from: Shun_One on February 23, 2014, 11:44:07 PM
If you want to change the Crowd Cheer, Death SFX, and other SFX that you can't edit with PSA, you'll need to download Tabuu (OpenSA3) and a Hex Editor.
Open up any Fighter.pac in Tabuu and navigate to data/misc/SoundData. Note down the off-sets then pop open the Fighter.pac in a Hex Editor and input your new IDs over the old ones.
This is not meant to be a tutorial, just pointing folks in the right direction as Dantarion noted.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on February 26, 2014, 01:27:05 AM
good news guys,
ive worked on a version of my alternate sound loader
and now you dont have to use button combinations, the folders get swapped whenever u choose a character with a ceritain ID
ill post more info once its ready for releasse
Quote from: Brstmguy on February 26, 2014, 03:36:28 AMYou're talking about the method of brawl hacking right? You're not thinking that BrawlEx changes the physics or anything right?
No I'm saying the old style for brawl hacks is pretty much dead with the clone engine and Project M around.
Page created in 0.039 seconds with 11 queries.