Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)
Olimar - 9 (25%)
Snake - 5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong - 5 (13.9%)
Sonic - 3 (8.3%)
Wario - 1 (2.8%)
Yoshi - 1 (2.8%)
Rob - 1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it - 11 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages:  1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 64
Author Topic: LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord  (Read 307978 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #420 on: April 06, 2014, 05:14:26 PM »

It's not meant to be used to attack someone who is infront of you. It's meant to hit whoever is trying to attack you from behind or catch up with you. I purposely made the attack be like that because of this reason.

It may not be useful but the way I'm making Mawile work is to have her be unlike any other Brawl Characters but at the same time be very easy to learn. Infact most of your actions consist of the Jaw so in a way you are playing as her jaw and you need to remember that when doing most of the attacks.
    problem is making her conter intuictive since we are used to every character dash atack attack in front, i know for sure i will always forget about it and use it when i shouldnt lol, since im used to every ssbb char and hack doing it the other way around.

Mattimation
    Supreme Kitten

I Animate stuff!

• Awards The Very Best Hot Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #421 on: April 06, 2014, 05:21:47 PM »

problem is making her conter intuictive since we are used to every character dash atack attack in front, i know for sure i will always forget about it and use it when i shouldnt lol, since im used to every ssbb char and hack doing it the other way around.

I know, I know but I also don't want to change it now. Animating Mawile is a [censored] to do and like I said I want to make her unique and if I should use an example to why I want to keep it like it is then let me just say Mega Man.

Mega Man was completely diffirent from the other characters and while I know he's gonna be easier to use in Smash 4 I had a hard time learning how to use him in his PSA. But I know how to use him now and I assure you that you will remember that Mawile's Dash attack is unlike the other Brawl Characters and even then you will still have plenty of other attacks that still act the same.

Also the Side Special is the Giga Impact attack which can serve as your replacement for the Dash Attack. It's not hard to remember either as all you do is press B instead of A.

This is Blaseth He is Mediocre. - DTST September 19 2014

shock44
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #422 on: April 11, 2014, 09:41:42 AM »

I think having the moveset be interesting and different from what we are used to is cool, Blase. Making the player focus more on the mouth is a cool idea.

Mattimation
    Supreme Kitten

I Animate stuff!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #423 on: April 12, 2014, 05:30:12 AM »

I'm gonna take a break from Brawl Hacking for a while as I want to work on a special Animation for a certain Commentary Group that are celebrating their 5th Year Anniversary and it's going to take more than what skills I already got to make it look good. After it's done I'm gonna get back to working on Mawile and Shadow however.

But since I don't wanna leave without giving you guys something... I decided to remake an old Animation Hack of mine.

Gonna be released Soon! Possibly even today!

CaliKingz01
    Supreme Kitten

Ultimate is out But I'm Not Giving up on BRAWL!!!

• Awards Heart Container Super Saiyan Topic King for a Day Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #424 on: April 25, 2014, 02:09:54 PM »

I'm working on this over Jiggly Puff. Going to be a bit better than the brawl model one. its going to have working eyes, eyelids, Mouths, and Special Taunts.

Hope Leon can port this over the Pokemon Trainer when its complete lol

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #425 on: May 02, 2014, 05:57:19 PM »

streaming psaing amy
    http://www.twitch.tv/sonicbrawler

Mawile6222
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #426 on: May 23, 2014, 10:31:03 AM »

Ohh, Mawile. Can I suggest something, Have you thought about using pokeparks or battle revolutions models for Mawile. Also, for her animations, make it so when shes normally walking, its going forward, then for an attack have her spin quickly and attack with her Jaws. For a final smash Idea, I'd recommend Mega Mawile. for standard attacks include punches and kicks as well. Same attacks over and over would get kinda stale. I love my Mawile. Oh a move she could use now is Play Rough, a fairy type move. Just thought I'd suggest some Ideas. Heres some other move suggestions: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Poison Fang, Sucker Punch, Fairy Wind, Astonish, Fake Tears, Vice Grip(Maybe as a grab attack) , Baton Pass, Iron Defense, Feint Attack. I also thought of a cool attack. Its inspired by Sindel from Mortal Kombat: Mawile Grabs her opponent, and slams them back & forth on the ground. also, for a recover, use flamethrower from her Jaw like a Jetpack, probably use diddy kongs animation for that. I hope that helps

Mattimation
    Supreme Kitten

I Animate stuff!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #427 on: May 24, 2014, 01:29:08 PM »

Ohh, Mawile. Can I suggest something, Have you thought about using pokeparks or battle revolutions models for Mawile. Also, for her animations, make it so when shes normally walking, its going forward, then for an attack have her spin quickly and attack with her Jaws. For a final smash Idea, I'd recommend Mega Mawile. for standard attacks include punches and kicks as well. Same attacks over and over would get kinda stale. I love my Mawile. Oh a move she could use now is Play Rough, a fairy type move. Just thought I'd suggest some Ideas. Heres some other move suggestions: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Poison Fang, Sucker Punch, Fairy Wind, Astonish, Fake Tears, Vice Grip(Maybe as a grab attack) , Baton Pass, Iron Defense, Feint Attack. I also thought of a cool attack. Its inspired by Sindel from Mortal Kombat: Mawile Grabs her opponent, and slams them back & forth on the ground. also, for a recover, use flamethrower from her Jaw like a Jetpack, probably use diddy kongs animation for that. I hope that helps

Dude I didn't even read the whole thing you wrote before I said "Don't tell me what to do.". I'll animate Mawile the way I want. No one choose for me. Also the Moveset is not being changed. It's gonna stay the way it is. I don't care how you like your Mawile. I'm making this PSA the way I want to make it and no one can decide how I'm suppose to make it.
    « Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 06:41:52 PM by Mawile (Blaseth) » Logged

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

« Reply #428 on: May 25, 2014, 03:40:54 AM »

just an update showing the new updated final smash for sonic
    <a href="http://youtu.be/Hl_saAYmcVs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/Hl_saAYmcVs</a>

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #429 on: May 25, 2014, 06:57:08 AM »

Seksey FS. Looks smoother than the previous versions!
    He just need his sawnds now... Lol.

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Mawile6222
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #430 on: May 26, 2014, 04:22:37 PM »

Dude I didn't even read the whole thing you wrote before I said "Don't tell me what to do.". I'll animate Mawile the way I want. No one choose for me. Also the Moveset is not being changed. It's gonna stay the way it is. I don't care how you like your Mawile. I'm making this PSA the way I want to make it and no one can decide how I'm suppose to make it.
    All i was giving was some ideas. Ouch. Sad

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #431 on: May 27, 2014, 01:50:03 PM »

All i was giving was some ideas. Ouch. Sad
    No offense but... You're called Mawlie, you're a noob and he went through an argument with a noob before, so I think he would be harsh for something like this...
    Again, no offense man.

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Mattimation
    Supreme Kitten

I Animate stuff!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #432 on: May 27, 2014, 10:50:53 PM »

No offense but... You're called Mawlie, you're a noob and he went through an argument with a noob before, so I think he would be harsh for something like this...
    Again, no offense man.

Also I already had the entire moveset planned out and I wasn't planning on changing it again. So I wouldn't have taken the ideas either way. It's only Bass who I want to change to make his PSA alot easier to make.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #433 on: May 28, 2014, 09:59:47 AM »

Also I already had the entire moveset planned out and I wasn't planning on changing it again. So I wouldn't have taken the ideas either way. It's only Bass who I want to change to make his PSA alot easier to make.
    Your ideas
    Your work
    Your PSA

Mattimation
    Supreme Kitten

I Animate stuff!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #434 on: May 30, 2014, 04:57:09 AM »

Just wanted to post an update saying that almost everything on my end with Mawile is ready for a Beta release. I kinda want to just stick with what I got so far as this was just a project I wanted to make for the hell of it and I really want to get back to working on Bass again. However with that said we are far from done with Mawile and we are not ready to release the first Beta.

What I'm gonna do before I send it over for Carnage to work on it is that I'm gonna finish my part of the PSAing as well as rig the Mega Mawile model and add it to Mawile. Then what Carnage will do is all the Special moves, GFX, SFX, fix the bones that were affected when I added more bones and make the model parts appear properly. If there is something he can't do then I'm gonna ask Leon if he knows. Also Carnage I'll be sending you notes for stuff that you need to do so don't worry.

But that's about it. I'll be getting a new Preview uploaded probably tomorrow.

Post Merge: May 31, 2014, 07:38:41 AM
    <a href="http://youtu.be/HjFaplW0FCA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/HjFaplW0FCA</a>
    Mawile PSA Progress Preview 3! Enjoy!
    « Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 07:38:41 AM by Mawile (Blaseth) » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 64
    Print
    Jump to: