Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Alex Climax

#1
Help / Re: Possible Import Help (Cloud)
October 05, 2016, 02:52:28 AM


You are referring to this one,  correct?
I ran the script through the "Run Script" command again and it hasn't shown anything. (The model isn't there because I just freshly opened it, but it does the same thing with it there.)


Edit:

Oh, found what it did. After not using 3dsmax for such a while till now, I didn't notice it even had utility additions.
Thank you for the help!
#2
Help / Re: Possible Import Help (Cloud)
October 04, 2016, 11:05:52 PM
Alright, I have it downloaded, but I don't know what the script is supposed to do, I ran it through Max script and nothing popped up
#3
Help / Material help on Import(Solved)
October 04, 2016, 10:42:40 PM
Hello, all.
I am curious about the possibility of modding Smash 4. And I've recently ran into some... Lovely models.
I'm putting someone over cloud, and I saw he had Two swords on his imported bone sculpture in 3dsmax.

My question; Does this game still have "Visibility" bones? And is there a way for me to utilize them?


Edit 10/09/16:
Everything else has been ironed out, but now there's the case of materials.
And before anyone suggests-
I've been between around... 30 separate edits of the "Diffuse" value on material editor. They literally do nothing.

I'm also unable to add values to inject. People say I can, but I have been unable to as of yet. I'm trying to add speculars and reflections.



#4
Quote from: Velen on September 18, 2014, 07:29:26 PM
I could help you with touching up the textures, if you'd be okay with that. The model looks great and the base textures are good though. Awesome job.

Suuuuuure I wouldn't mind that. The Uvs are rather simplistic though like, because I just wanted a quicky thing since the other Genki modeled head I downloaded before, well... It was in a format that 3dsmax couldn't read. But yea that's the only warnin. And thankieee I do appreciate the compliment on my worrrrk, Hnnnn~
#5
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
September 18, 2014, 05:31:42 PM
Quote from: Nao-chan on September 18, 2014, 10:02:38 AM
Over Snake I presume? Professor Genki is gonna wreck shop man.
Over Snake Mhm, mhm.
And yeeeeeea, he issss. It'd be lovely if I were motivated enough to make a PSA for him. Buuuut, I haven't even finished the two projects I had last yearrr.
#6
Quote from: Vamayro on September 10, 2014, 01:46:35 PM
Looking really good so far man.
Though I'm sure it'll look even better when it's finished; yuh know, when the belt and other lab coat pieces ar connected to the rig... or model, or whatever the heck you wanna call it. Never really looked into rigging, so I wouldn't know the half of it.
Ironically, the rig [censored]ed up anyway while I was rigging the fingers last week. So I kinda had to redo everything from step one again. Buuuuut.


He's done Again, again. Even he's tired from all the re-rigging/re-importing.
#7
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
September 18, 2014, 09:46:23 AM

Murder to learn with Professor Genkiiii~
#8

Coming along slowly. Decided to throw it into brawl box mid rig because I remembered, when I rig stuff. They tend to have sudden errors for no reason when I work really hard on it. So yaaa. Everything seems fine so far. So I'll continue on getting everything to their correct positions.

But seeing Genki actually moving makes me smile.
#9
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
September 08, 2014, 03:19:59 AM


I swear I only work on this thing like 30 minutes in a day. But he's finally resembling to Genki.
#10
I always thought Smashbros was missing something. It HAD violence, why with people beating eachother to a pulp~ BUT IT DIDN'T HAVE any ethical activities...


Untextured thingy thongy.
YOU WILL ALL RUE THAT DAY.

That piece of poo turned into


#11
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
September 06, 2014, 07:22:32 PM


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
#12
Model Imports / Re: Digitaru Wurld-o: Falling Down
September 04, 2014, 04:04:01 AM
Oh well would ya look at dat.
#13
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
September 03, 2014, 08:01:30 AM
Quote from: Velen on September 03, 2014, 12:04:51 AM
Well here's a welcome surprise, good to see ya back in this thread Jun!

-and oooh, Lucemon! o.o

Thankaaa. I'm trying to keep myself busy because I missed a semester entry for a thingy I was planning to do.
But I appreciate the welcome back, thank youuuuu~
And yeap! He's gonna be my best rig I can tell. Not finished yet but I already rigged up his torso, arms, legs, partially feet/hands. And his fingers will also be rigged since I messed around with his verts. But here's the incomplete riggy.



His hair is like, really trippy. Because it has verts inside verts in that forest.
And part of his face is floating, well verts from his hair and face rather. His hip is almost complete, just gotta rig up the left side proper. This includes the strings from his belt too. I also have to rig his toes. But other than that. it looks beautifullll.
#14
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
September 02, 2014, 08:59:35 PM

Forgot to slice along mirror oops.

And Haiiiiii.
#15
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 17, 2014, 01:46:56 AM
Quote from: Velen on April 16, 2014, 10:35:14 PM
Wow. o.o Who is that?



He's the Saint class of the game I play, and I'm basing it off of his default outfit, as shown above.