WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Who loves huge discounts on overpriced castle town items?

Quote from: AdfroMan on September 03, 2014, 12:25:17 AM
Who loves huge discounts on overpriced castle town items?


I don't even want to know how this is going to work.

But I sure as hell want to see it happen.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: AdfroMan on September 03, 2014, 12:25:17 AM
Who loves huge discounts on overpriced castle town items?

MALO MAKES YOU EMPTY YOUR WALLET!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Iwvi on September 02, 2014, 04:40:25 AM
If no one's taken it, I can rig Shulk.

Also, Kyouma, that discovery of yours is amazing. Can't wait to see what you'll do with that.
Quote from: Segtendo on September 02, 2014, 06:33:28 AM
This one-slot mod that Kyouma is talking about is getting me interested too, and I don't do model hacks.
well, Im slowly progressing during the week because college is getting me drowned but I plan on showing off shadow for wario and amy for DDD (this one could be a problem since DDD doesnt have all the bones a normal humanoid would have, but lets see lol) next weekend
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 02, 2014, 09:05:23 PM
The one slot that Kyouma was talking about requires editing the FitCharacter.pac, won't say how exactly because I promised not to, but I felt I needed to point out that it isn't just a simple model hack, little be more to it than that.
indeed, its a one slot by editing the fitcharacter.pac, butits worth it if you like to have mario, luigi, waluigi and wario over mario's slot (I consider it 1 slot because afterall, 1slot sizemod also started by editing the motion file)

Quote from: Velen on September 03, 2014, 12:04:51 AM
Well here's a welcome surprise, good to see ya back in this thread Jun!

-and oooh, Lucemon! o.o

Thankaaa. I'm trying to keep myself busy because I missed a semester entry for a thingy I was planning to do.
But I appreciate the welcome back, thank youuuuu~
And yeap! He's gonna be my best rig I can tell. Not finished yet but I already rigged up his torso, arms, legs, partially feet/hands. And his fingers will also be rigged since I messed around with his verts. But here's the incomplete riggy.



His hair is like, really trippy. Because it has verts inside verts in that forest.
And part of his face is floating, well verts from his hair and face rather. His hip is almost complete, just gotta rig up the left side proper. This includes the strings from his belt too. I also have to rig his toes. But other than that. it looks beautifullll.

Quote from: Junpei Lucifer on September 03, 2014, 08:01:30 AM
Thankaaa. I'm trying to keep myself busy because I missed a semester entry for a thingy I was planning to do.
But I appreciate the welcome back, thank youuuuu~
And yeap! He's gonna be my best rig I can tell. Not finished yet but I already rigged up his torso, arms, legs, partially feet/hands. And his fingers will also be rigged since I messed around with his verts. But here's the incomplete riggy.



His hair is like, really trippy. Because it has verts inside verts in that forest.
And part of his face is floating, well verts from his hair and face rather. His hip is almost complete, just gotta rig up the left side proper. This includes the strings from his belt too. I also have to rig his toes. But other than that. it looks beautifullll.

Lucemon looks and sounds like his hair need some good transparency then.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

There are some console colors for R.O.B., Wii, Snes, Playstation. But there are some Nintendo consoles that is missing, so, here I am to fill the void: N64 R.O.B.! This will probably be my last hack for years. Who thinks I should make a Gameboy & Gameboy Advanced style to go along with this? (Regular Grey & Purple respectfully) How about a Gamecube Style, with Silver & grey! (silver will be more saturated than grey, so it will look like it shines more.) Because if I make it the other "famous" color for the gamecube, it would look too much like Gameboy Advanced R.O.B.


Quote from: Gamidame_K on September 04, 2014, 01:31:12 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

C'mon now, I just saw another trailer for the new PS3 Godzilla game, and was thinking about seeing his 2014 model in Brawl. You clearly read into my mind or something.


Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on September 04, 2014, 01:55:00 AM
nice model Gami
anyways
looks like this is finally getting there:


Is he getting the Death Stare too? ;)

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on September 04, 2014, 01:56:41 AM
Is he getting the Death Stare too? ;)
of course
may just edit the skin-tone texture, though i kinda like it like that

Wow, that'll be one badass Luigi!

Always forget to rig those things...anyway, normals.


Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on September 04, 2014, 01:55:00 AM
nice model Gami
anyways
looks like this is finally getting there:

What am I looking at?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]