Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - SMFan

#1
Help / Re: Missing Files for the NTSC-U partiton
January 12, 2016, 07:38:29 PM
Why can't I find the model files for Mushroomy Kingdom's blocks?!? I've searched everywhere and I can't find them (They're not in the stage's pac files...).

Hopefully, this thread has the answers (I tried the Stage Help board... no luck there.).
#2
Programming / Re: BrawlBox 0.74
December 27, 2014, 12:46:10 PM
The vertex editor is gone as well. When I press the J key, the bottom panel closes instead of switching to the vertex editor.
#3
Awesome job on the Super Carrot! :D
#4
If it's possible, could I import a model without any polygons on it?
I tried following your guide to the T, with no success...
All I get is this:
#5
Awesome! Can't wait for it. :)
#6
I'd rather have the newer BrawlBox with everything done at once. :)
#7
Awesome rim lighting, M22K!
Gives the Brawl characters that Galaxy-esque shine. :)
#8
YES! YES!
/M. Bison  :laugh:
Especially since we'll finally have a use for all those invincibility theme brstms now (and be able to edit models more in-depth).
#9
Amazing SMRPG models, even though I never played that game. :)
#10
Ooooh, Hammer Mario's looking good! ;)
A recolor of Boomerang Mario would also also suffice, but that's too easy...
#11
Awesome job on SMG Bowser! While there are still a few kinks here and there, it's still good!
#12
Great FD import (Then again, most of your hacks are pretty amazing!); it'll be great to see the actual Melee FD in a game mainly inspired by Melee.
#13
YES. Can't wait! :D
This'll go great with the Dry Bowser import we've got here.
Bowser in Brawl seems a bit too monstrous compared to the real deal.
#14
Don't really like the fighter portraits, but other than that, the game's pretty awesome.
I love all the interesting (and funny!) changes made to the fighters' moves.
#15
It's great, despite a few problems (like the Timer, for example).
I can't wait to see how Samus, the ICs, and Kirby will play out.