Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - RyanAnayaMc

#1
I got a Wii U and equipped it with the Homebrew Channel and Riivolution. Riivolution v1.05 worked flawlessly on MKWii and NSMBWii. Then tried Brawl, then the game froze on the strap screen. I need help.

I have
-Wii U with all latest updates (might be the problem)
-Homebrew Channel
-4GB SDHC Card (might be the problem, but it worked on my old Wii (it's bricked now))
-Riivolution v1.05 and SSBB XML file
-Gecko with no idea on how to use the NTSC-U File Patch Code
-Required files for Riivolution and hacks I want to use

So, what can I do? I would like help on this, preferrably with Riivolution. But if you give me an NTSC-U File Patch Code tutorial or something, I guess I get what I get.
#2
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 28, 2012, 08:43:07 PM
Wiiscrubber? It just uses gecko and a sd card image.

The method in the video allows the use of larger codes, and, of course, file replacement, movesets and stuff. Project M can be played in a computer this way, for example.

I'm sure there are people that want all that :/
I know, but I just use WiiScrubber for that stuff, I even edited Project M. I wish there was a Riivolution, better yet a Homebrew Channel WAD for Dolphin. Why? My Wii crashed.
#3
Help / Re: Freezes at ready to fight
November 28, 2012, 01:33:28 AM
I had a very similar problem, try exporting the modified BRRES files from your common5.pac, replace the BRRES files in an UNMODIFIED common5.pac, reimport it, and good to go. Please note that I had the problem in Dolphin, not an actual Wii.
#4
I can enhance Snake's specials, and do the model thing.
#5
1. Put hacks in [SD]\ssbb\
2. Play and have fun.
#6
Help / Re: How to add spoilers
November 19, 2012, 01:46:52 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#7
Help / Re: Codes and Freezing
November 19, 2012, 01:45:46 AM
Take the * out of the codes
#8
Yeah, but this is for those who are
Willing to use WiiScrubber
Don't want to go through the trouble
#9
DO NOT rename PAC to PCS. PCS is compressed (I believe LZ77). PAC isn't. Open the PCS in BrawlBox, and save as PAC. The same hack should have the same name. You should have:
FitShiek00.pac
FitShiek00.pcs
#10
Help / Re: Brawl Hacks from USB?
November 19, 2012, 01:33:18 AM
It shouldn't be slow, it depends how fast the transfer speed of the drive is. My 4GB USB Flash was slower than Dolphin on Windows 95, but my 80GB USB Hard Drive was lickety-split. Try to get something fast.
#11
Help / Re: Character REL conerting.
November 19, 2012, 01:30:52 AM
It does?
#12
Help / Re: Riivolution Question
November 19, 2012, 01:27:43 AM
Wonder what it means? It means Riivolution is loading custom content.
#13
Help / Re: Brawl-(minus) iso
November 19, 2012, 01:26:00 AM
Use WiiScrubber to patch files, find a TXT file of the codes, and use my tutorial which can be found here to put in codes for Dolphin. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=53686.0
#14
Help / Re: Hacking Brawl (Dolphin)
November 19, 2012, 01:17:42 AM
Just use WiiScrubber.
#15
If you don't know how to manually put Gecko codes in Dolphin, put on your happy faces, cuz this will tell you how to!  ;D Yeah, like that! Its easy, really.

PART 1: Open the INI
You can do it 2 ways, auto, or manual.

AUTO
Right-click Brawl (or any other, it works for any game) and click Properties. A window should pop up. Click the "Edit Config" button on the lower-right.

MANUAL
Go to [PROGRAM DIRECTORY]\User\GameConfig. Find the INI file. Its [GAME ID].ini, so Brawl is RSB?.ini. The ? can be A, E, or something else dependant on what the ISO's reigon is. US Brawl is RSBE01.ini, US MKWii is RMCE01.ini. Open the file.

PART 2: Open your code file
The title says it all. Open the TXT file with your codes.

PART 3: Put the codes in
In the INI, find the line that says [Gecko]. Make a new line under that, and put in the codes. DO NOT copy and paste the whole list and paste it in :srs:. Put it in like so:

$Codename [Author]
CODE

Sample Code (in INI)

$Fake Code [RyanAnayaMc]
05084F B8C950
693FF8 D9S0C

To automatically activate it, replace $ to +$ (dollar sign to Plus then Dollar sign with no space). Save your INI file. Activate desired codes and play.

The code in the TXT file may be like so:

Fake Code [RyanAnayaMc]
05084F B8C950
693FF8 D9S0C
*This is a baloney code for tutorial purposes

The * indicates a note. You may copy the code, just be sure to add the $ to it.

It may also be like this:

Fake Code w/ blanks [RyanAnayaMc]
05084F B8XX50
693FF8 D9S0C
* XX values
01 Fake Value
A4 Fake Value

Replace any X, Y, Z, and any others with HEX value (HEX is numbers 0-9 and letters A-F). DO NOT replace anything A-F.
Example:


Fake Code [RyanAnayaMc]
05084F B8C950
693FF8 D9S0C

Look at the FF in the last line. It is a hex value. Don't replace it. Thats all I have to say.  Tell me if I forgot anything, if the fake code works, and any additional concerns.