Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - inactive

#1
The Chaos0 looks amazing!
*downloads it in seconds*
#3
Oh my god Flygon, those are amazing!!!

And I kept reading, potato.
#4
Your right it was...
#6
I check here everyday to see the stuff your working on... Is that meme a joke or what?
#7
I thought it was that everyone loved him too much to put stuff over him... But that's true too.
#8
Wow, those pokemons you made are amazing!
#9
Quote from: Flygon on December 28, 2012, 07:28:20 PM
Some noob requesting.
Was it me? My picture was groundon yesterday!
#10
Quote from: Flygon on December 24, 2012, 08:43:42 AM
Heracross could be easily done on bowser, their strutures are very similar.

Also look at my avy, it's sooo awesome!
I know, best avitar ever. lol
Porygon!!!
#11
Porygon,porygon, porygon!
#12
I want porygon over rob in 2nd!
#13
That is cool, can't wait for him!
#14
I see the resemblance but MK is small and round like sandslah, bowser is well... big so...
#15
I saw that sandslash was over metaknight on the poll. I got a weird idea... how about krickatune over metaknight too. He has like... sword arms and wings so... Just an idea, ignore it if  you want.