Flygon's Colorful Channel. Overrated Series.

Started by Flygon, March 24, 2012, 04:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

John Outfit.

2 (5%)
4 (10%)
1 (2.5%)
33 (82.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40



heracross on bowser? O_O
sound possible, but weird...

Quote from: joke. on December 23, 2012, 07:55:34 PM
heracross on bowser? O_O
sound possible, but weird...
talks the guy who rigged megakabuterimon lol wich is also a bettle :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Heracross could be easily done on bowser, their strutures are very similar.

Also look at my avy, it's sooo awesome!
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on December 24, 2012, 08:43:42 AM
Heracross could be easily done on bowser, their strutures are very similar.

Also look at my avy, it's sooo awesome!
I know, best avitar ever. lol
Porygon!!!



December 25, 2012, 08:05:16 AM #1176 Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 05:29:10 AM by Flygon
Ok, tomorrow will be December 25 (it's not tomorrow till I wake up xD) and I'll be leaving the city to go to the US. but I'll take my lap so I can leave you a couple of hacks as my gift to you, including my secret santa hack, but I might release them tomorrow night.

Post Merge: December 26, 2012, 05:28:55 AM

Silver the Hedgehog, merrry christmas.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com




He looks great!

My only complaint is that his gold rings on his boots and wrist aren't shiny :V

December 26, 2012, 07:04:43 PM #1180 Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 07:11:57 PM by Flygon
Quote from: Nanobuds on December 26, 2012, 06:15:19 AM
He looks great!

My only complaint is that his gold rings on his boots and wrist aren't shiny :V
They were originaly shiny, but after adding the metal, most of the materials were messed up, specialy because I duplicated those objects in brawl box which messed up pretty much everything, but yeah, I'm still a noob in this, I couldn't fix it on time.

Ok, since porygon nor heracross got more than 10 bones I'll be forced to make both of them. So the winners of the poll were sandlash, vaporeon, heracross, porygon, shadow, shadow, shadow and shadow.
I'll make a new poll, a really important one I'd like you to vote since it's about quality, I know most of my imports were lame since I just learned how to weight, uv map and to custom model. So vote as it will help me as feedback.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


What's that Shadow next to him? is that some sort of Beta expressions shadow? cuz the textures look awesome, and I don't think that's on the vault :P

Is an assist trophy shadow with perfect rig I made, was made for the sonic heroes psa, I might release it in the thread along with omega, mephiles and many other imports I have unreleased.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com



December 26, 2012, 07:32:54 PM #1184 Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 07:34:50 PM by JWTurbochaos
Yes, release the sexy legged omega.