Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Cyanide65

#1
<.< did i miss it? where the PM PSA? no rush but if its somewhere up for download let me know plz.
#2
I think the second kick should hit at an angle. Like a roundhouse kick.
#3
After a closer look >.>, what was Yoshi doing before he got ko'ed at 1:56?
#4
Hey, KJP your bufed Yoshi is turning out cool. Hope it continues to improve. :)
#5
So about that side special :af:
Plan A: Using  :bowser: as insperation a move that has long start up but with super armor. Anubis could use his weapons to blow his enimes away with significant knock-back.
Plan B: Holding the side b Anubis dashes (faster than his run) until you let go of the button. When you let go of the button Anubis uses his weapons to launch his opponent upwards/back or some where in the middle.
#7
Voted for Link, there are about three PSA I want to have
#8
Ra, God of the Sun. He could have a phoenix god mode where he is on fire. Got the thoght from YU GI OH
#11
So regarding what some of these thngs actually do....
Generally;
FitCharacter.pac -moveset
FitCharacter00.pac/pcs -Original texture
FitCharacter01.pac/pcs -Red texture
FitCharacter02.pac/pcs -green texture
FitCharacter03.pac/pcs -blue texture
FitCharacterMotionetc.pac -animations
The texture numbers vary depending on the character.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=25566.0 Try this for more understanding. :happy:
#12
Sorry Sorry I have no idea what I should be doing.
I thought this was the place to request for broken downloads to be fixed?