Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Peardian

#1
Alas, poor Brawl Vault. I hardly knew ye.
#2
I've been busy with work and The Models Resource, so my models have been on the wayside for the most part. Still, I managed to make some things.


Bumper from Super Mario Maker (4 versions)
https://www.models-resource.com/custom_edited/mariocustoms/model/30725/


Swinging Claw from Super Mario Maker 2 (4 versions)
https://www.models-resource.com/custom_edited/mariocustoms/model/31051/


Dark Wizzerd from Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
https://www.models-resource.com/custom_edited/mariocustoms/model/32049/


Low-Poly Egg Carrier from Sonic Adventure
https://www.models-resource.com/custom_edited/sonicthehedgehogcustoms/model/33236/


Exor from Super Mario RPG
https://www.models-resource.com/custom_edited/supermariorpgcustoms/model/35092/


Fishbone from Kirby 64
https://www.models-resource.com/custom_edited/kirbycustoms/model/35208/
#3
Wow, very impressive! Great job! The idle animation seems a bit odd to me, and Mario flies by way too fast in the Final Smash, but otherwise the new animations look great! I like all the subtle differences in how she compares to Peach.
#4
For what it's worth, I feel like the exclusive focus on Brawl has limited the site's growth and relevance ever since the rise of Smash 4 / Ultimate modding. I don't know if having an all-encompassing "Smash Vault" would be enough to revive the forums, but it might be worth a shot.
#5
I'm not dead, I've just been focusing on submissions for The Models Resource. Still, I managed to make a handful of small things.


https://www.models-resource.com/custom_edited/mariocustoms/model/28401/
This mushroom from Super Mario All-Stars battle mode. It's barely worth mentioning.


https://www.models-resource.com/custom_edited/earthboundmothercustoms/
I also made six different EarthBound enemies. They include...

  • Li'l UFO (and High-class UFO)
  • Worthless Protoplasm (with pink color)
  • Foppy (and Fobby)
  • Cute Li'l UFO (and Beautiful UFO)
  • Mr. Molecule (with alt color)
  • Care Free Bomb
#6
I'm probably not the right person to ask about that. You're better off asking one of the many talented stage makers here.
#7
Uh, sure, go ahead. Keep in mind this is a six-year-old prototype of a failed project, so you'll have to accept any bugs or quirks that comes with it.
#8
Still alive, just posting the handful of things I made since last post.


Tweeter, Super Mario Bros. 2


SA-TA, Wonder Wickets


Raphael the Raven's Castle, Yoshi's Island
#9
I made some of the prototype Pokemon from the Gold / Silver demo! They're not really meant for Brawl, but here they are anyway.





This isn't exactly one of my custom models, but I made it nonetheless. (Huge thanks to shyguybuddy11 for importing it and making it a reality.)


Delfino Plaza Repainted!

I got the textures from the Super Mario Sunshine Repainted texture pack and reworked them to fit Brawl. This meant editing textures and rendering some stuff to match how Brawl did the same for Brawl's textures. Just by looking at it, you wouldn't realize how much extra effort it took to keep the same appearance.
#10
Here are some of the other things I've made this year so far.


Yux


Barribad


Geno


Phanto
#11
I'm not dead, just very inactive. Here is the only thing I've made since Chikako.


Download Hurlhammer
Download Slaphammer
Download KO Hammer

Also I'm running out of signature space to put trophies...
#12
Model Imports / Re: [General] Custom made models
October 15, 2017, 11:28:38 PM

Chikako (Glitter) from Super Mario Land
714 polygons
I made variations for face designs that match modern Mario games, but the original face was the most appealing.
#13
Here is a little square robot thing from Super Mario Land:


Download here
#14
Model Imports / Re: [General] Custom made models
September 11, 2017, 03:43:17 PM

Big Shaker from Sonic the Hedgehog 3
7588 polygons
One of the main reasons it has so many polygons is because the crossing bands of gold had to match up, which required specific multiples of polygons. This in turn directed the level of detail for the rest of the model. The mesh is structured in such a way that it would be easy to carve out a [censored]pit and turn it into Sonic Mania's Laundro Mobile boss.