Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - JDub

#1
Ok, let's try this again.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Better? Worse?
#2
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 10, 2013, 02:23:42 AM
Ah I see. I understand now.
Where exactly is the green shading? Or is it all over?
#3
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on April 10, 2013, 02:01:43 AM
It looks nice, but what's with this weird green shading I see? :/
Uh, I don't know. I can't really see it. I am color-blind though, so that probably has something to do with it.
#4
Quote from: Lockablefaceman on April 09, 2013, 08:23:14 AM
These are wicked sweet, JDub. I wonder why you aren't flooded with requests?  I use all SJS CSPs but I think you topped him with that Pit. That's really saying something.
As for suggestions. Why not Lucas or Peach?
Well, thank you! Both for the compliment and the suggestion.

I am in a pretty Lucas-y mood...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thoughts? Like? Dislike? Suggestions?
#5
I'm back! Hope y'all didn't miss me too much.

Pit stuff!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Battle Portraits!

So... any suggestions as to who I should do next?
#6
So I made a few Pit CSPs. If you guys want any more, just post some requests, m'kay?
[spoiler]

And the corresponding BP's. Cause I love y'all.
#7
Quote from: dougdude10 on January 26, 2013, 05:15:28 PM
marth requests:

Nariko
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29353

seph (crisis core)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28546

marth awakening
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29679

mia (trueblade) - just the original, no recolors
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27807
Yeah, uh, I'm not going to be taking Marth requests until I redo the pose. Sorry 'bout that.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 26, 2013, 01:49:53 AM
Love the pose.
Thank you! I based it on a screenshot from Uprising.
[spoiler]
#8
So I'm bringing this back. Maybe I'll last more than 2 weeks this time.

Also, a bit of a preview for y'all.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thoughts? Opinions? Requests?

Also also, the OP is going to be under construction.
#9
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
October 05, 2012, 02:00:27 AM
I'm loving how much One Piece there is in this thread as of late. Brawl needed more One Piece.

Also, I'm not all that well-versed in model rigging, but I'm noticing all the character hacks have some screwed up arms, particularly near the shoulders. Are the characters' shoulders just to narrow or is it something else?
#10
Quote from: Mafioso on July 18, 2012, 09:37:46 PM
I'll vote for Marth only if this is his pose:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh please, for the love of God, YES!
#12
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
May 25, 2012, 07:47:06 PM
Quote from: KTH on May 25, 2012, 07:41:55 PM
Let's restart Brawl hacking and start custom model.
[spoiler]

Holy [censored], is that Ace? [censored]in' sweet.

Who's he going to be over?
#13
@everyone not getting the thread title
Quote from: Romeo and JulietJuliet:
What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet
Also, Deadpool is looking mighty sexy.
#14
Aw yis, new Falcon pose
[Brawl Style] Viewtiful Joe http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25050
F-ZERO GX Captain Falcon (Brawl Style) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24704

...and assuming you're doing requests for the last pose as well, that's all for me.
#15
Quote from: SJS on February 20, 2012, 01:00:55 AM
I already made Kamina... unless you wanted the no shades version?

Oh... uh, yes! I knew that. I was testing you. And you passed.

Anyway, in that case, just Zoroark por favor.