Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Wasabi_Skillz

#1
for the windmill stage, are there collisions on the side platforms?
#2
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
December 20, 2013, 07:27:10 AM
I want that BlackJax touch on Rosalina, with the enhancements!
#3
I love it!
#4
oh, sorry, it was on animeultima.tv
#5
so the steins;gate movie just came out with subs!
#6
I'm like really excited to play on this stage.
#7
This looks awesome! Since that Wuhu Island Airplane stage recently, I've been wanting more and more stages with animated collisions.
#8
oh my goodness. once you get animations on these badboys, i'll be in smash heaven!!!!!!!
#9
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
October 22, 2013, 08:17:00 PM
this bowser looks to be my favorite thing of yours so far.
#10
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
October 14, 2013, 08:04:00 PM
cool idea! i wish the heads were a little more skeletal though.
#11
Model Imports / Re: Flygon's Colorful Channel. I quit.
October 06, 2013, 11:19:57 AM
you can't just uninstall and reinstall it?
#12
nice job with cookie country!

btw my vote goes for star fox
#13
ahh touhou pack! how fun!

btw, the Steins;Gate movie was finally uploaded! waiting for subs this week!
#14
Stages / Re: Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages
September 17, 2013, 06:46:44 PM
Quote from: LegacyWolf on September 17, 2013, 12:10:28 PM
I know for a fact that most of these stages I've had in my roster at least once. I just make SSP's for whatever stages I like. You can call me conceited for making my first SSP's of my own stages, but they're not my favorite.

As for the Stage Expansion mod, yes, I use it. I think everyone should look into using it. It's incredibly beneficial.

Of course your stages deserve sweet SSP's!

Of all time though, that Robz' stage has my favorite layout to fight on. Plus, I love urban environments

I'm definitely going to look into the stage expansion then.

#15
Stages / Re: Holy tits, this Legacy guy does stages
September 17, 2013, 03:13:33 AM
are these stages that you use in your roster? do you use the stage expansion thing? just wondering. after seeing your SSP's, I think I'm gonna redownload Lensho's stages again. I don't use the custom stage thing, so I have to make sacrifices with each stage replacement :(