Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Blue Surge

#1
Help / Re: Riivolution Gct File Needed!
July 21, 2011, 08:51:49 PM
You and me both, but I can't even get it to load hacks. Which is a real shame, because I'm getting sick of hearing Sonic's voice...
#2
It seems the download link on Smashboards doesn't work. Could someone else put one up, please?
#3
Help / Re: How to get BrawlBox Working in Ubuntu / OSX
August 07, 2010, 06:42:28 PM
Could someone put up a download of Brawlbox that has already been made to work on the Mac? Some of us don't want to download all that other stuff.
#4
Once Riivolution reads like the File Replacement Code, where do you put the sound mod?
#5
Help / Re: Gecko Loader help
August 01, 2010, 12:15:44 AM
I might need details. I named it "backgound" and put it on the root of the SD card. Does this work with Gecko OS 1.9.1?
#6
Help / Re: Gecko Loader help
July 30, 2010, 06:38:10 PM
Hold on. I did that, and nothing happened!

And by root, you mean, like in no folders?
#7
Help / Gecko Loader help
July 30, 2010, 01:21:43 AM
I keep noticing these, "Gecko Loader" things in Brawl Vault. Any idea how I use them?
#8
How do you make transparent backgrounds?
#9
Attacks and Animations / Re: Onslaught Toonlink
June 05, 2010, 03:55:41 AM
Come to think of it, I was gonna ask Wave to help me if I ever make Onslaught Sonic/Shadow.
#10
Sir, this belongs in Texture Requests. But a good idea none the less.
#11
Download is broken...
#12
Could you do one of Chuck Norris?
#13
Battle name for Shadow please? Also, where do the battle names go?
#14
I am SO looking forward to Harpnote!
#15
Music/SFX Tutorials / Re: Music Guide and FAQ
May 13, 2010, 12:43:48 AM
Where can I find codes to change the name of a song?