OVER 900! CSPs!!!

Started by Lockstin, March 14, 2010, 11:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

spoilers... how does one go about doing that? and who is this from?

May 20, 2010, 02:02:34 AM #61 Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 06:40:19 AM by Sennin
[ spoiler]
*insert text*
[/ spoiler]

Obviously without the spaces. That's Athena Asamiya from King Of Fighters.

So it'll pretty much be:

"Title of Whatever"

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That way it'll be easier to scroll through all the types of CSPs you have by title, without trying to scroll through EVERYTHING (Only because you have the most CSPs  ;))

hmm, okay, when i update again (hopefully sunday or saturday homework is dumb right now) ill do that

Mighty the Armadillo portrait please, its for my semi-complete Mighty the Armadillo texture & model.  http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=7641.0

update + better sorting!

Thank you for the portraits Lockstin.  I was really surprised that I saw several other portraits of textures I have made/modified.

Mephiles from Sonic Riders? WTF lol
And a Super Shadow modified from an SRB2 pic? I thought I was the only person on here who knew about that game.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Thanks a lot Lockstin! Also, your page looks MUCH cleaner now.

May 31, 2010, 10:09:22 PM #68 Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 10:14:58 PM by M.n.M
omg i love you. i'd love you even more if you could do Santa Claus, Crystal King (Paper Mario), Bobobo and the Green Ranger :D

Could you do one of Chuck Norris?
<br />:af: I download a lot of cool stuff.

Please make Rorschach and Deadpool.  Thanks!

updated! 3 new catagories, and now 802 portaits! and there is already a chuck norris, he was part of the first ones a posted. hes in the other movies/tv catagory.

June 06, 2010, 04:07:41 PM #72 Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 04:33:38 PM by M.n.M
Thank You!

Btw how do you make CSPs with transparent backgrounds?

Ill make a tutorial video! ive been bored! its very simple. ummm. well first you... ill make a video.

I'd like to make two requests. I want Strikers charged peach and strikers charged daisy portraits. Here's the links to the pics below.

http://www.mariowiki.com/images/thumb/c/cd/Peach_charged.PNG/250px-Peach_charged.PNG

http://6bdesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/strikers-daisy.jpg

Thanks :D