Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - ADJSonic

#1
OH and for future refrence , black in brawlbox means transparent in game and vis -versa. At least that's what I've heard.
#2
Wait isn't it the 17th LOL is are you a couple hours ahead of me..  Although nice work as always...
#3
There's a request section right above you.. Lol
#4
Looks awesome and 1000th post..
#5
Bye! have a good life :)
#6
Hey jiggs.. From reading the Opening ... Have you heard of selkadoom if not google sonic Rpg... There's lots of textures that would work... He's alot stronger and faster than both sonic and shadow... But is very lacking in defenses.. By that i mean no counters , low weight (lighter than kirby)And his moves have no priorty... The smash attacks thing... Were if it's higher it will attack instead... All his moves have that prioroty.. Like standard A for sonic...
#7
Let me say No don't... I like your psas but inless you get an animator it just work...
#8
Help / Re: Distorted Texture Help
May 05, 2011, 10:54:05 AM
I have a new favorite word... BUMP
#9
Help / Re: Distorted Texture Help
May 03, 2011, 07:36:21 PM
Ohh .... Elabarate aliitle please... :-\  Ohh no i knew that.. The thing is it's using textures it's not even supposed to... I already have went materials. + then rename then textures1 but as seen it still uses the textre of the school.. THe Mountain & sky
#10
Help / Re: Distorted Texture Help
May 03, 2011, 10:59:11 AM
Ohh come on... Bump... atleast i'm increasing my posts..LOL
#11
Help / Re: Distorted Texture Help
May 02, 2011, 10:59:26 PM
ANybody wanna help??? Anyone good at stage hacking wanna help?
#12
Help / Distorted Texture Help
May 01, 2011, 11:06:33 PM
Quote from: Guamboy27 on April 24, 2011, 06:39:09 PM
Ok! The models are working!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

While this may look horrible, it's actually good! All that's wrong now is the textures! You see, the moon and the hill are using the school's textures because their textures aren't correctly put on them and the background is probably caused in a similar way. The darkness is caused by the lighting which I'll also fix.

He's been helping me a stage i;ve been working on is glitching up.... Here is the dl :



http://www.mediafire.com/?ymcfmp1vgqohkya

Quote from: Guamboy27 on April 28, 2011, 10:47:44 PM
I'll tell you what's wrong when I'm done, but as for the textures, your mistake isn't obvious. I'll keep playing with the formats and see if I can find the mistake(s).
#14
Judai You now there's already an awesome one in the vault over marth...