SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Good Luck! SDo0m :)
We will miss you! :(
We hope we can see you another day here :)
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Bye! have a good life :)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.


I understand what you mean, well I hope you do well in life. May you acheive all your goals!
[blue]Allies: Mario Vontaz, thepika98, Infernape99.

Goodbye until then SDo0m.

I hope you enjoy your life, socially.
Good luck. :)


Well... Now I'm officially depressed.

It's your life, man. I can relate in more ways than one: I'm 16 also, and you need to get what you can out of life before you end up an unsocial buttyfly like me.

Ya done good, sdoom. Ya done good.

See ya, I was looking forward to your future projects, but I understand. Enjoy your time away.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.


Roo let it him go.... he has to ENJOY His life!
We know everybody will miss him but he has to enjoy life...
everyone has another life besides hacking
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


good bye SDoom, you and your work will be greatly missed.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


buh bye :oshi:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Bye SDoom, we'll all miss you and wish you well in the future. It's going to be kind of sad to lose one of the best PSA hackers out there but I can totally relate to everything you're saying. I'm about as shy as they come and I don't have a girlfriend either (and I'm probably older than everybody here which is a little depressing) Hopefully, when you get everything sorted out and have some extra time we will see you back eventually but until then, have fun with life :).

SDo0m, not making PSAs doesn't means you can't pop on here to comment on random threads. Please do so, it'll be good to know you're still alive. Anywho, god luck with your goals! I was like this 'til 17, and I really made  abig change in less than a month, hope you can do the same. =)