Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Rosetta-Hime

#1
Yeah, the yellow one seems to be the normal texture. So have it at the bottom as a normal layer.
#2
Those are spec and normal maps. Using paint.net, I typically desaturated the normal texture( the blue one) and set its layer to overlay. Then make a new layer with the grey on on top of it, and set it to multiply. Edit brightness and saturation to your liking.
#3
These are nice advancements. Really nice. I think I'll just hang back on the whole modding scene until importing is a thing and everything is easier.
#4
Palutena is in serious need of frame data buffs. She has the tools to be a good character, but her moves are way too slow to really help her.
#5
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
March 22, 2016, 06:53:37 PM
Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on March 22, 2016, 08:09:04 AM
I like this. Not even sure what it is yet, but it is looking smooth.
What Velen said. And thanks.


Took forever for the belt and apron..
#6
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
March 22, 2016, 04:06:13 AM
#7
Attacks and Animations / Re: WIP PSA Workshop
March 05, 2016, 01:48:18 AM
Well no where near as imperssive as what pikazz is doing, but I felt like showing this.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Giving Mario Rosalina's up special just bc it's something I felt like animating. Probably won't be much more than that bc I don't feel like coding it.
#8
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
February 14, 2016, 06:13:39 PM

Finally got back to work on this guy. Gave him a more Brawl-styled texture so he'd blend in more, and gave him Peepa for Pikmin. All that's left is in-game testing, but I can't do it because I don't have a working Wii.
#9
Model Imports / Re: [General] Custom made models
February 03, 2016, 12:01:41 PM
Woah, that looks amazing, Tabuu!
#10
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
January 24, 2016, 05:39:48 PM
Lol I'm not using a digital SD card. I'm using an actual SD card on an unhacked Wii.
#11
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
January 24, 2016, 04:47:07 PM
Quote from: ebola16 on January 24, 2016, 07:23:01 AM
Out of curiosity, how much data is on your SD card? I've found that >1.95 GB likely caused "Read Failed" errors in Dolphin debug. I've created an issue on Dolphin's issue tracker and they thought the best fix was implementing the SDHC protocol (although it would be in the distant future).
I'm only using 19.8 MB of the available 1.80GB. Even using premade packs results in the error.
#12
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
January 23, 2016, 11:48:25 PM
No, that did the same thing. Could I upload my SD card contents and someone look and see what's I did wrong?
#13
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
January 23, 2016, 09:27:01 PM
So I downloaded the Waluigi PSA released recently by MK64 and downloaded the Plug-n-Play version of BrawlEx. At first when I loaded up Brawl, it loaded PM except I don't have PM on my SD card anymore. So I formatted it and tried again. This time when I loaded up the game, it said "Receiveing Vault Data" before the intro movie. Then it froze selecting the stage builder (I use the hackless exploit). It's done the same thing everytime. Can anyone help me?
#14
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
January 21, 2016, 01:59:40 AM
Yeah I know. I cannot for the life of me find a good material/texture for it. And I lack the skills and knowledge to make a custom material. If anyone has a suggestion, then by all means, tell me.
#15
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
January 20, 2016, 09:24:45 PM
No PSA. Just a model. I only made an animation to show how the shine color thing moves and changes the body color.
Used this for reference.