Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - JediKnightTemplar

#1
 
Quote from: Infernape99 on January 18, 2012, 05:03:38 PM
I want one D:

Buy it yourself ya lazy bum. :srs:
#2
Ammy over Ivy would be awesome.
#3
Last I checked it equaled 4, but it may have changed since then. Math is a tricky devil.
#4
Model Imports / Re: Doin a Scizor. Sexy stuff. <_< yea...
December 08, 2011, 11:02:57 PM
I know this won't impact your decision over who Kratos goes over, but Ike has enough awesome hacks already. Pit hardly has any. That and hearing Kratos use Pit's annoying kid voice would be the funniest thing ever.
#5
This thread is so awesome it hurts.
#6
The texture's is kind of weird and the hair isn't spikey enough, but overall it looks good so far. Also please add a Sephiroth sword version, given how stupidly long it looks in the anime.
#8
Quote from: Roo on October 26, 2011, 08:36:28 PM2D based Characters? You mean like this concept?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
And by "near future," I really mean like, right now thanks to importing.

So that means legitimate Megaman? I might have to get off my ass for once...
#9
Quote from: StarWaffle on October 06, 2011, 12:53:21 AMBecause theres no school on weekends. ever. thats just cruel.
Tell that to the school where Solo & Ensemble was held last year. I guess if you get only 3 tardies you go to Saturday School (it was up on a sign in the classroom I performed in), which frankly is just Nazi-like.
#10
Quote from: SJS on October 07, 2011, 09:17:54 PMAdd tits to Beedrill. Instant top download.
While he's at it, make an SSJ version for the DBZ fanboys. Instant 9001 downloads.
#11
Just out of curiosity, what is considered to be the best version of 3DS Max  for vertexing? I've heard numerous things, and I haven't been lurking enough recently to know definitively. With any luck I'll be able to learn something over Christmas Break or at least after my trebuchet is done for Physics.
#12
Quote from: KTH on October 01, 2011, 11:28:35 PMRevamp it if you want. I don't have any model for make him. Only with picture.

Quote from: JediKnightTemplar on October 01, 2011, 11:24:13 PMit's certainly better than anything I could do
I have neither talent nor time for vertexing. I tried a bit a year or so ago, and the best I could do is make the Ice Climbers' hammers look like scythes. Although if you need a model, check one of the Dragon Ball Z games that are out there. I'm sure one of them has a model you could conform wrap to. Also, good luck on Vegeta. I've heard Wolf's normals are a [censored].
#13
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 01, 2011, 11:15:17 PMThat's the problem.  The vast majority of vertexers on this forum just aren't as good as Beyond.  I think it's unfair to ask everyone to reach that kind of standard.  Beyond's extremely talented at what he does.  If work has been put into a hack, and the hacker has done it to the best of THEIR ability, then what more can you ask for?  Of course, there's nothing wrong with constructively critiquing stuff, because that's how people get better, but we have to at least be realistic here.  

Outside of what I said about Beyond being the standard, I was at least trying to give constructive criticism, which isn't given enough on this site. As I said though, his Frieza isn't bad (it's certainly better than anything I could do), but it's far from perfect and I would love to see what he could do when revamping it, as I believe that with enough work it could be amazing (not at all implying he slacked off when he made it).
#14
Quote from: Dot on October 01, 2011, 11:01:40 PMwhat would you clasify as  " the current standards of vertex hacking."?

Basically BeyondYou. I don't mean to sound picky, but once you've seen near perfection, ambiguity isn't as acceptable. It's like comparing Metal Gear Solid 3 to Uncharted 2, both are graphical masterpieces in their own time periods, it's just that graphics, like vertex hacking, have progressed and what may have been excellent yesterday may become mediocre today.
#15
I'm rather disappointed with Frieza. He's far too angular and his feet are just awkward. Also, his body isn't smooth the way it is in the anime and the eye texture is flat. Please revamp this hack, as it's nowhere near what I would consider to be the current standards of vertex hacking. Don't think that it's bad, on the contrary, about a year ago it would be considered amazing, it just doesn't stack up compared to what's around today.