Beyonds Love Temple

Started by Beyond, October 24, 2011, 03:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Love is ___________.

Friendship
Magic
Beyond
Evil
Tits


Quote from: Segtendo on November 01, 2011, 09:37:50 PM
I think swag man can do it himself.
He's always made his textures :P

True. Very true.

I'm just itching to get on dem recolors.

Also. I think if we're gonna get a Mega Man Zero from ANYONE, it should be a custom model using the GMod model as a base.

That way we won't have to worry about "EWBLOCKYNONPOSABOOHANDS~!!"


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I couldn't care less if it messed up online. If you want to play online, you may as well get used to playing without hacks. Also I hate how it takes an hour to do something after you push the button.

Can't wait for Zero. What is coming next after Ryu and Travis?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on November 02, 2011, 12:34:57 AM
I couldn't care less if it messed up online. If you want to play online, you may as well get used to playing without hacks. Also I hate how it takes an hour to do something after you push the button.

Can't wait for Zero. What is coming next after Ryu and Travis?

Don't know yet.

I was thinking Jun the Swan, Holly Summers, or Vergil. Might hold off on Vergil until UMvC3 comes out though, the model from it should be better.

Quote from: Beyond on November 02, 2011, 01:03:00 AM

Don't know yet.

I was thinking Jun the Swan, Holly Summers, or Vergil. Might hold off on Vergil until UMvC3 comes out though, the model from it should be better.
:happy: Can't wait for her!

Is Jun the Swan gonna be over Peach now that we're not talking about vertexes and how you were gonna use Falcon because of the helmet?

Urgh! I want man Zeeeerooooo!

Cannot...stop...the itch!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Beyond on November 02, 2011, 01:03:00 AM

Don't know yet.

I was thinking Jun the Swan, Holly Summers, or Vergil. Might hold off on Vergil until UMvC3 comes out though, the model from it should be better.

Jun sounds kickass.  More Tatsunoko is never a bad thing.
Who the hell is Holly Summers?  *googles her*  Oh, NMH.  Looks cool.
Vergil would also be kickass.  That vertex hack of him is OK, it doesn't quite do him full justice.

You know, I know you're not taking requests or anything, but if you want to make a DMC character and can't wait until UMvC3 gets released, there's always the option of doing someone like Nero or Sparda.  Just saying...

Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 02, 2011, 02:41:12 AM
Jun sounds kickass.  More Tatsunoko is never a bad thing.
Who the hell is Holly Summers?  *googles her*  Oh, NMH.  Looks cool.
Vergil would also be kickass.  That vertex hack of him is OK, it doesn't quite do him full justice.

You know, I know you're not taking requests or anything, but if you want to make a DMC character and can't wait until UMvC3 gets released, there's always the option of doing someone like Nero or Sparda.  Just saying...

You! Y U NO REPLY MY PMS?!

Seriously...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on November 02, 2011, 02:45:44 AM
You! Y U NO REPLY MY PMS?!

Seriously...

School work.  Sorry.  October/November is a very busy time for me.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 02, 2011, 02:47:22 AM
School work.  Sorry.  October/November is a very busy time for me.

I should've guessed. (=A||| )

Sorry...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on November 02, 2011, 03:14:08 AM
I should've guessed. (=A||| )

Sorry...

It's cool bro.

On-topic.  I also remembered that no one's ever made proper hacks of Dante's various Devil Triggers.  Not requesting it of course, but just throwing it out there...

>.>
<.<
Beyond, want MvC3 Dante?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on November 02, 2011, 04:16:31 AM
>.>
<.<
Beyond, want MvC3 Dante?

If I remember correctly that was the only model from MvC3 he had before you started ripping them seg.