vERtEx GAllER¥ KTH : End of vertex

Started by KTH, August 04, 2010, 09:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you want?

Chris Redfield
9 (10.2%)
Roronoa Zoro
6 (6.8%)
Ryu
13 (14.8%)
GIVE ME A CAKE >=O
11 (12.5%)
Energy Sword
6 (6.8%)
Dat Melee Stage
0 (0%)
Melee Stuff! Melee Stuff!
9 (10.2%)
VEGETAAAAAAAAAA
23 (26.1%)
Dr.Mario
9 (10.2%)
OK, if you have vote for this one vote for both last ones or it is whom you are the same given step has difficulty for reading my message :srs:
2 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Quote from: JediKnightTemplar on October 01, 2011, 11:06:18 PM
Basically BeyondYou. I don't mean to sound picky, but once you've seen near perfection, ambiguity isn't as acceptable. It's like comparing Metal Gear Solid 3 to Uncharted 2, both are graphical masterpieces in their own time periods, it's just that graphics, like vertex hacking, have progressed and what may have been excellent yesterday may become mediocre today.

That's the problem.  The vast majority of vertexers on this forum just aren't as good as Beyond.  I think it's unfair to ask everyone to reach that kind of standard.  Beyond's extremely talented at what he does.  If work has been put into a hack, and the hacker has done it to the best of THEIR ability, then what more can you ask for?  Of course, there's nothing wrong with constructively critiquing stuff, because that's how people get better, but we have to at least be realistic here.  

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 01, 2011, 11:15:17 PM
That's the problem.  The vast majority of vertexers on this forum just aren't as good as Beyond.  I think it's unfair to ask everyone to reach that kind of standard.  Beyond's extremely talented at what he does.  If work has been put into a hack, and the hacker has done it to the best of THEIR ability, then what more can you ask for?  Of course, there's nothing wrong with constructively critiquing stuff, because that's how people get better, but we have to at least be realistic here.  

Yeah, that's a good point. It isn't good until you work hard on it and make it look great. And KTH, that looks great.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 01, 2011, 11:15:17 PMThat's the problem.  The vast majority of vertexers on this forum just aren't as good as Beyond.  I think it's unfair to ask everyone to reach that kind of standard.  Beyond's extremely talented at what he does.  If work has been put into a hack, and the hacker has done it to the best of THEIR ability, then what more can you ask for?  Of course, there's nothing wrong with constructively critiquing stuff, because that's how people get better, but we have to at least be realistic here.  

Outside of what I said about Beyond being the standard, I was at least trying to give constructive criticism, which isn't given enough on this site. As I said though, his Frieza isn't bad (it's certainly better than anything I could do), but it's far from perfect and I would love to see what he could do when revamping it, as I believe that with enough work it could be amazing (not at all implying he slacked off when he made it).

KTH has alot of great vertexes aswhell and some i even call  perfect its just lucario is hard to vertex just see lucarios vertex are like 4 or 5 kid buu,mewtwo,friezza and i think deoxys so he isnt an easy character to work with due to his bone structure
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Revamp it if you want.

I don't have any model for make him. Only with picture.

which makes it even harder

making a vertex with only pictures as reference makes vertexing very hard

y dont we stop this and talk about vegina vegeta?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: KTH on October 01, 2011, 11:28:35 PMRevamp it if you want. I don't have any model for make him. Only with picture.

Quote from: JediKnightTemplar on October 01, 2011, 11:24:13 PMit's certainly better than anything I could do
I have neither talent nor time for vertexing. I tried a bit a year or so ago, and the best I could do is make the Ice Climbers' hammers look like scythes. Although if you need a model, check one of the Dragon Ball Z games that are out there. I'm sure one of them has a model you could conform wrap to. Also, good luck on Vegeta. I've heard Wolf's normals are a [censored].

About time people disregard the noobs and do Vegina vertexes.

I was waiting for it silently, as Beyond's thread is a scary place and I'd get Get Out frog shoved into every single hole in my body if I mentioned him.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Jaklub on October 02, 2011, 12:01:50 AM
About time people disregard the noobs and do Vegina vertexes.

I was waiting for it silently, as Beyond's thread is a scary place and I'd get Get Out frog shoved into every single hole in my body if I mentioned him.
At least you aren't a noob asking for it on every other page. Noobs are the reason that Vegeta was cancelled.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


VEGETAAAAA
lol, just kidding...nice job KTH. xD

October 02, 2011, 12:15:14 AM #1810 Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 12:16:05 AM by Jaklub
Quote from: Segtendo on October 02, 2011, 12:06:37 AM
At least you aren't a noob asking for it on every other page. Noobs are the reason that Vegeta was cancelled.
Indeed, it wasn't scary without a reason.

The last "Get Out" chain before cancellation was creepy.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

I sure thanked KTH finish a Frieza model for me. I tried to model something for my own but it's too difficult for me. And I want that be for 'ProjectM' version too, because I want to add voices with Riivolution and for the model after the PSA was finished as well. Besides, I prefer a voice of Frieza from Dragon Ball Z Kai, okay.

See ya.  ;)


2 vegeta vertexes revealed the same day  :af2:
nice job to both  ;D

I have lerned to vertex now and I want to make vegeta too  :laugh: :laugh:
I think I make another character

KTH asked me to collab, today is my last day with internet until next weekend probably, so if he wants it done, it has to be today ^^

xD