Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Drjack6

#1
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 24, 2014, 04:07:49 PM
Just set up bew unstable version of brawlex.
Put fighters in 64-69. 2 fighters (3F and 50) randomly dont work now.
Am i just chaulking that up to instability for the time being?
#2
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 19, 2014, 08:03:55 PM
I just tried to add character 64 and the slot showed up as random and crashes when highlighted. I just noticed on the original post that IDs 3F-63 are supported but that is not 100 characters. Can we only add up to 63 for now? Or should I use other IDs? If so, what IDs? Cuz right now, its only at 70something charcters. I am using CloneTool.
#3
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 17, 2014, 01:57:50 AM
Figured it out. Brawlbox was corrupting the modules.
Switched to module editor and it worked.
#4
Time for some trial and error lol
Thanks!
#5
Oh ok.
So every psa i have with a modded module, i just need to figure out who they were originally replacing and use that?
#6
Can you ellaborate?
What does robs module have to do with marths module?
Like why would that work?
#7
To utilize BrawlEX, we must use the provided modules.
But what about characters that have their own modified module.
For example, my favorite Sephiroth PSA is over Rob but includes a modified ft_robot.rel to replace Rob's.
(I know Robs not available yet, its an example)

How do I (using clone tool) add this character?
#8
I do have the newest FPC.  
Why not brawlbox? That was the tutorial video's program of choice. But ok.
In the tutorial, nothing about the module is changed except the ID in section 8
Thank you for response!

EDIT: Tried it again using module editor instead of brawlbox and it worked! Thank you!
#9
Programming / Re: The Brawl Expansion Project
June 15, 2014, 11:53:31 PM
CSS shows up properly but crashes when selected.
The common issues section says corrupt modules, redownload. I already did.
Help?
#10
I followed instructions for brawlex and clone engine to add a charscter from the video tutorial.
I tried 3 different characters.
The character appears properly on the CSS screen but when i select a character, the game freezes.
Am i missing something?

Yes! I use asnextframe, css expantion, and properly edited mosule section 8 in brawlbox.
Only thing in code folder is unedited file patch code.

Help please
#11
Help / Re: Quick Module question.
June 10, 2014, 11:28:04 AM
Thank you.
#12
Help / Quick Module question.
June 09, 2014, 11:47:53 PM
I see copies of the same hack over different characters using a modified module (.rel)
How do I do that?
Because Ive got for instance 2 characters that both go over Ike. But I want both in the brawl at the same time.
I dont want to use BrawlEx to add a slot.
So how do I make a character able to go over someone else's slot?
Thanks!

#13
Help / Re: I want Project M Mario?
December 06, 2013, 01:21:39 PM
Well thats depressing... lol
#14
Help / Re: I want Project M Mario?
November 26, 2013, 03:23:47 PM
Quote from: Abbi on November 25, 2013, 05:32:10 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31662
You know how to install/put these hacks on your SD card, right? Just download this and put it into your Mario folder on your SD card. :P

I tried that Mario already. He moved more like Brawl than PM. It was no good.
#15
Help / I want Project M Mario?
November 25, 2013, 04:59:32 PM
We play brawl a lot and love the new roster of sonic and KH characters we get to use, not to mention MegaMan from the Wii U version recently :)

Here's MY problem. My main man is Mario. But the Melee or PM Mario obviously since the Brawl one is all awful and floaty.

So we're stuck at me not having my character...

Soo... Is it possible to put the Project M Mario in Brawl oorrrr is it possible to replace characters in Project M?
Whatever gets me the right Mario.

(still new to this)