I want Project M Mario?

Started by Drjack6, November 25, 2013, 04:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

We play brawl a lot and love the new roster of sonic and KH characters we get to use, not to mention MegaMan from the Wii U version recently :)

Here's MY problem. My main man is Mario. But the Melee or PM Mario obviously since the Brawl one is all awful and floaty.

So we're stuck at me not having my character...

Soo... Is it possible to put the Project M Mario in Brawl oorrrr is it possible to replace characters in Project M?
Whatever gets me the right Mario.

(still new to this)

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31662
You know how to install/put these hacks on your SD card, right? Just download this and put it into your Mario folder on your SD card. :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Abbi on November 25, 2013, 05:32:10 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31662
You know how to install/put these hacks on your SD card, right? Just download this and put it into your Mario folder on your SD card. :P

I tried that Mario already. He moved more like Brawl than PM. It was no good.

Quote from: Drjack6 on November 26, 2013, 03:23:47 PM
I tried that Mario already. He moved more like Brawl than PM. It was no good.
If that's the case, then unfortunately for you, there isn't any good solution.

Project M is highly customized to the point where most character mods will not function properly. This leaves you with two options:

A. Use Project M and ignore all the custom characters
B. Use Brawl and continue using your custom characters.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


Just get the Mario folder from P:M and just pass it to your own fighter folder. I'd give you a download link with it alone, but my internet is terri-bad at uploading through dropbox :/

Just download the full pack here
http://projectmgame.com/en/download

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

I believe some codes in the GCT alter the gameplay a bit, so their movesets might not work in regular Brawl's unless you have said codes in your own GCT. Someone from the team will need to correct me if I'm wrong.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 12, 2013, 05:08:45 AM
I believe some codes in the GCT alter the gameplay a bit, so their movesets might not work in regular Brawl's unless you have said codes in your own GCT. Someone from the team will need to correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, from what I've seen, if the "balanced" version of the P:M Mario works fine with vBrawl, then you could just take the attributes from the official P:M Mario and add it to balanced version of it, since that version works fine with any mod individually from P:M.

Need to check on what exactly the person edited on the P:M Mario to make it work with any mod, but if he just changed the attributes in PSA, both movesets should work everywhere.


SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

PM characters need PM modules to work properly without variables causing chaos under the good, and PM modules need PM codes to properly do things, soo..... yeah.