Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ

#1
Quote from: Albafika on September 20, 2016, 04:38:36 AMPlan is to rename the Brawl Vault to Smash Vault, and so the name of the role will change to the one you've mentioned as well.

So basically we can expect an entire site Overhault? Complete with new name change and special shenanigans?~~~~
Oooooo. This'll be fun.
#2
General Hacking Discussion / Re: Project M+
September 02, 2016, 03:28:57 PM
I've been telling them that.
Thank you.
#3
Maybe.
It came to my knowledge that this isn't the place to post this kinda stuff.
So I'll make this my last post on the topic.
I apologize for any inconvienience. And I hope to see a preview soon.
#4
So they have a new design in the making and nothing to show for it?
Lol okay.... kinda pointless to say then.
#5
And if there IS a new vault planned.
A review or something to show us would be nice.

Stop keepin secrets like the government and let your followers in on things, guys.
We come here every day. We're like family. Show us something special.
#6
Do you have a preview of what it may look like?
Get the peeps hyped.~
#7
I third this. The sites gone bland.
And with the release of Smash 4, would go well.
#8
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: Taking Requests.
April 11, 2016, 06:32:32 AM
Sans was a bit difficult, but here they are. And the second Link was bugged. Didn't work at all.
Tried to keep the firey effect.
#9
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: Taking Requests.
April 09, 2016, 11:32:51 PM
It was probably height 56... woops. it should still work, though.

And it didn't help the fact they were massive images I has to convert downsized, which is why they look so... [censored]ey.
#10
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: Taking Requests.
March 30, 2016, 02:12:48 AM
What do you have in mind?
#11
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: Taking Requests.
March 07, 2016, 08:27:57 PM
Here you go. I don't know what an RSP is.
#12
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: Taking Requests.
March 05, 2016, 10:01:55 PM
I have alot of names, myself.
In my name tab. Send a message. I'll load them, later.
#13
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: Taking Requests.
March 05, 2016, 05:47:02 AM
Don't worry. I'm just messing. If you have any more. Just ask.
#14
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: Taking Requests.
March 04, 2016, 06:33:55 AM
Lol, greedy aren't we?
#15
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: Taking Requests.
March 02, 2016, 05:53:40 AM
http://imgur.com/a/fW8Rl
Because I like you. My personal CSS Icons.