Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Two questions:

Can we limit notifications to posts from specific users on a thread? Who I want to receive notifications from would vary by thread though.

Once we disable notifications for a thread, is there a way to make new posts from that thread no longer appear in "Show new replies to your posts"?

These would be nice features to have.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Quote from: Ebola16 on July 25, 2016, 02:13:20 PM
Can we limit notifications to posts from specific users on a thread? Who I want to receive notifications from would vary by thread though.
Can't think of anything that'd make this possible, no.

Quote from: Ebola16 on July 25, 2016, 02:13:20 PM
Once we disable notifications for a thread, is there a way to make new posts from that thread no longer appear in "Show new replies to your posts"?

These would be nice features to have.
Sadly, you'll need to delete allyour posts in said thread for notifications to not to appear in "Show new replies to your posts".




The Sm4sh sections (For Wii U and 3DS respectively) have been (finally) opened. Please give them some use. Vyse is still working on the Brawl Vault update for Sm4sh.

Quote from: Albafika on September 19, 2016, 02:48:23 PM

Vyse is still working on the Brawl Vault update for Sm4sh.
So sm4sh vault and brawl vault be incorporated to one vault? If its separated, does that also mean the same staff can manage both?

Maybe the role should be "Vault Staff" instead.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Scout on September 20, 2016, 01:52:42 AM
So sm4sh vault and brawl vault be incorporated to one vault? If its separated, does that also mean the same staff can manage both?
According to plan, it'll be incorporated to one Vault, but will have the option to browse Sm4sh Wii U/3DS/Brawl content separately.
Quote from: Scout on September 20, 2016, 01:52:42 AMdoes that also mean the same staff can manage both?
Yes, and we might get new recruits if necessity arises.

Quote from: Segtendo on September 20, 2016, 04:30:51 AM
Maybe the role should be "Vault Staff" instead.
Plan is to rename the Brawl Vault to Smash Vault, and so the name of the role will change to the one you've mentioned as well.

Quote from: Albafika on September 20, 2016, 04:38:36 AMPlan is to rename the Brawl Vault to Smash Vault, and so the name of the role will change to the one you've mentioned as well.

So basically we can expect an entire site Overhault? Complete with new name change and special shenanigans?~~~~
Oooooo. This'll be fun.

I have a feeling the 3DS section is gonna be very, very underused...
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

I dunno; I know that I play mostly on my 3DS, since I can take it with me wherever I go; though I would end up creating mods for and downloading mods for both the 3DS and the Wii U.

Too bad 3DS modding is also underrated, too. Then again, I shouldn't be so surprised the Wii U would be modded so heavily compared to 3DS. Now we already have Wolf making a return and model imports coming to Wii U.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to 3DS modding evolving, too, even if it takes really, really long.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Quote from: Albafika on September 20, 2016, 04:38:36 AM
According to plan, it'll be incorporated to one Vault, but will have the option to browse Sm4sh Wii U/3DS/Brawl content separately.Yes, and we might get new recruits if necessity arises.
Plan is to rename the Brawl Vault to Smash Vault, and so the name of the role will change to the one you've mentioned as well.

Vault staff huh? I dig it. Already have my next avatar then:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Scout on September 21, 2016, 05:27:50 AM
Vault staff huh? I dig it. Already have my next avatar then:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Aww yeah, sign me up for the experiments Smash Vault

I had this idea and I dunno how feasable it would be but I would love some sort of favorites system or something along those lines, sometimes on long boring hours at work, iI tend to browse the vault but I can't of course download my mods there so it'd be nice if I could favorite them and download them once I'm home. It could also be useful in keeping track of which mods you used in your build in order to properly credit them when you release it.

You could always use bookmarks; that's exactly what I did, actually, was I bookmarked each of my mods and renamed the bookmarks, and not only that, but I can literally create folders in my bookmarks and put various mods in various folders so that it's super-organized, and not only can I then sort by category(i.e. folder) when I'm looking for something of my own to include in my build(I like to use my own mods for my DFW build), or a resource of mine(e.g. If I imported a model that would be a good resource for a requested model or something like that), but I can also do a one-click search for a keyword(Depending on how I labeled the bookmarks), and since it's a bookmark search, it's literally instant. I highly recommend bookmarks! :D

:happy:

So hey, how about those brawl vault updates to support sm4sh mods and downloads?
How about the new emoticons?
How about the new forum skin to replace the old and unappealing one we have by default?

I know you staff members don't give a crap about this forum, but it would be nice to try to revive it.
You know, so that the work people put into this place years ago doesn't go to waste.

Quote from: Asuka on January 27, 2017, 05:03:20 AM
So hey, how about those brawl vault updates to support sm4sh mods and downloads?
How about the new emoticons?
How about the new forum skin to replace the old and unappealing one we have by default?

I know you staff members don't give a crap about this forum, but it would be nice to try to revive it.
You know, so that the work people put into this place years ago doesn't go to waste.
I second this.

I mean, I only hang out in off-topic if I'm ever on here. Hell, Asuka finished up the Gaming Challenge 2016 by himself and is taking on the 2017 challenge. I feel we should hire on some people who still care for this site. So many staff members have moved on from this site.

Like, I highly doubt Gamma Ridley is around anymore (March 2016 was his last time on).
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]