Project M+

Started by oscat, August 22, 2014, 10:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 22, 2016, 03:02:16 AM #165 Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 07:11:43 AM by Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ
I am sorry for being so hard headed.
I hope my sins can be forgiven. I'll let this go.
I won't off-topic anymore, here.

I want no bad blood. So I'll leave it at that.
Good day to all.

January 23, 2016, 02:13:24 PM #166 Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 02:27:16 PM by Wolfric
Quote from: Sirkura on January 20, 2016, 07:30:29 AM
its a scripted bot to scam you. don't click the links. its not allowed i'm sure one of the mods will ban it soon.
Correct.

Quote from: xXx_Tun_xXx on January 21, 2016, 11:49:29 PM
Ira men deja de esplico, yo no vengo ofendiendo a nadien men yo trato d exponer un punto de bizta y yegas kon tus insultos  y pues así no de puede, y si t pido respeto es pqe ay damas viendo tus inzultos sale? Grasiaz d athemano

No,ya en serio no comprendo tanta agresividad de parte de Queen, yo solo pregunté si el hack estaba muerto, y al parecer si, ademas no soy ningún retardado por preguntar algo así, todos somos una comunidad grande que implica orden y el respeto al prójimo, y así no se puede, no importa el rango que tengas o que escribas en comic sans (ugh) si eres una mala persona a nadie te va a querer todos somos una legión, no se las razones que tengas ese complejo de superioridad
que he visto en este foro, pero está mal y te vez patético, porque esto es INTERNET, y se me digné a contestar es porque no soportaría que una persona tan estúpida dijera algo tan falso de mí y se quedara regocijandose en sus mentiras.

Posdata: Vete a la [censored]


Lo debido en este caso es reportar al usuario, no responderle con insultos. El es el que esta mal, no tu, pero ya te rebajaste a su nivel.

Para la próximal, mandale un mensaje privado al creador del tema, y no lo postees aqui. Este tema estaba muerto, y hay una advertencia que lo dice antes de postear.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ on January 22, 2016, 03:02:16 AM
I am sorry for being so hard headed.
I hope my sins can be forgiven. I'll let this go.
I won't off-topic anymore, here.

I want no bad blood. So I'll leave it at that.
Good day to all.
You will get a pass this time.

I won't lock this topic because the creator is still active. However, OFF-Topic will not be tolerated, so let the creator revive this thread when he feels like it.

Quote from: Wolfric on January 23, 2016, 02:13:24 PM
Lo debido en este caso es reportar al usuario, no responderle con insultos. El es el que esta mal, no tu, pero ya te rebajaste a su nivel.

Para la próximal, mandale un mensaje privado al creador del tema, y no lo postees aqui. Este tema estaba muerto, y hay una advertencia que lo dice antes de postear.

Totalmente de acuerdo.

Thanks, Albafika (I know it is you).
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

July 18, 2016, 09:19:54 PM #168 Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 09:22:23 PM by Niko1022
So I really want to use this hack but i dont know how to install it can someone make a video tutorial and if i need brawl ex can you make a tutorial for that? Thank You in the future!!  :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :kdance: :>.>: :>.>: :>.>: :>.>: :>.>: :happy: :happy: :happy: PS: i prefer hacked version but if needed i will do hackless... THANK YOU! :D

If it wasn't already obvious, this project is dead. Sorry, I have failed you all. BUT! If you want something to quench your PM+ thirst. Check out my buddies' project, Legacy XP, it's basically what I attempted to do but waaaaayyy better and a lot more content. It will be released Soon™.

https://smashboards.com/threads/super-smash-bros-legacy-xp-release-soon%E2%84%A2.439601/

I've been telling them that.
Thank you.

Quote from: Ҩᴜᴇᴇɴ  on September 02, 2016, 03:28:57 PM
I've been telling them that.
Thank you.
Don't gotta rub it in  :-[