Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Pikmin1211

#1
Stages / Re: Need icons for Brawl Waiting Room
March 20, 2015, 02:59:43 PM
I can't find any for the life of me
#2
Stages / Need icons for Brawl Waiting Room
March 14, 2015, 01:07:48 PM
Can anybody help me out here?
#3
FIGHT! should be slightly more to the right.
#4
Help / Re: Seperate Pokemon
March 09, 2015, 08:25:02 PM
Alright, thank you very much!
#5
Help / Re: Seperate Pokemon
March 08, 2015, 09:08:33 PM
Oh, ok, but is it horizontal or vertical order?
#6
Help / Re: Seperate Pokemon
March 08, 2015, 09:00:54 PM
erm, wait, how exactly do i go about replacing the Zs?
#7
Help / Re: Seperate Pokemon
March 08, 2015, 08:44:12 PM
Do you know where I could get those?
#8
Help / Re: Seperate Pokemon
March 08, 2015, 08:04:45 PM
I think so, however I couldn't access the characters from the CSS
#9
Help / Re: Seperate Pokemon
March 08, 2015, 07:36:08 PM
I believe so, however I'm trying to add this to vBrawl.
#10
Help / Seperate Pokemon
March 08, 2015, 07:06:14 PM
Is there a way to have Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard all separately playable (without stamina) while still keeping Pokemon Trainer the same?
#11
So will Wario retain Brawl DAir since DSpecial is the ground pound? And what does Ground Pound do if you're not in the air?
#12
Project Concepts / Re: Smash Masters!
February 02, 2015, 02:07:45 AM
Oh, huh, odd.
#13
Project Concepts / Re: Smash Masters!
February 01, 2015, 10:55:27 PM
Interesting, maybe use the Geno PSA over ROB?
#14
Project Concepts / Re: Smash Masters!
February 01, 2015, 02:14:41 PM
The one major thing that is disturbing me right now is the lack of a random character switch...
#15
Project Concepts / Re: Smash Masters!
January 31, 2015, 08:03:21 PM
No problemo. Again , I can also playtest so if there's a like beta or something