Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Maxi

#1
Rules / Feedback / Brawl Vault / Re: ɹɐǝp ɥo
April 01, 2014, 11:11:23 PM

˙ʍou buıɥʇ ɐ ʎןʇuǝɹɐddɐ sı sıɥʇ ǝsnɐɔǝq
#2
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: SJS CSPs: Small Things
January 21, 2013, 10:50:45 PM

Ah, bappy hirthday SJ!

I hope it doesn't end up...


Tragic.
#3
Portraits, Menus, (etc...) / Re: SJS CSPs: Small Things
January 15, 2013, 04:33:08 AM
Wow, it's been a while since I've been here. ^_^;

But hey SJ, I was kinda wondering since (I think) you're still doing Charizard requests. When you get a chance, do you think you can make new CSP's for the Female Pokemon Trainer Pack by Seth Fireburst? o.o

http://www.mediafire.com/?9jckk1dg1turnlp

If you want it in your newest style, I don't mind if you only do PT and Charizard for now. :3

(I forget when your Squirtle ones were updated. xD)

I would really appreciate it whenever you're free!
#4
Quote from: DSX8 on November 14, 2012, 10:34:00 AM
and ill never know y either... >.>

here's a 4 animation pic, and 2 in-game pics of the gym!
[spoiler]



Yo dawg, dis ish be off the hook, yo.

...


Eh, sorry. I'm not very street. Hehe...

But still, very awesome progress!
#5
Quote from: DSX8 on November 14, 2012, 05:50:13 AM
gonna start up another stream in the next... 30mins.

start ur PM's for links for when the time comes.

for those who didnt make the last stream, here's the latest pic


I am okay with this.
Why I didn't see when you posted the first pic, I will never know. xD
#6
Quote from: YoshiKartWii on September 18, 2012, 12:09:46 AM
lol, the sleeves look better :P :)
I'll say. ^_^
#7
Quote from: YoshiKartWii on September 17, 2012, 11:32:27 PM
Ta-da! :D

OP updated with all brawl recolors!
Excellent. Simply excellent. ^_^
#8
Quote from: -SSJ- on September 17, 2012, 05:17:19 PM
awesome peaches csp's, i dont understand how you get 'em all in the exact same postion but meh, idc

and about the poll, im hoping you'll do link realy soon, cant wwait to see what you'd come up with

good luck cps-ing :P
YK's currently working on updating them, and they're looking even better!

I'll put the finishing touches when it's done. :3
#9
Hello all! Reserving this post for any future CSPs. =)
#10
Pretty much. xP

Since a replay on Brawl is just a recreation of what you did on a certain stage, or with a certain moveset, if they aren't the same when you watch a replay, it screws up. A lot.
#11
Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 31, 2012, 05:00:03 PM
a pic of one of the 3 stages that is almost done

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Baby Park. Yes. :3
#12
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 03, 2012, 09:12:46 AM
What is it with these noobs lately? >_>

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28039&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Instead of putting up images of the mod, the user instead puts up random pictures and slaps "No image." onto them. :srs:
...The hell?

You know, it's really sad when a noob puts effort into a failure. :srs:
#13
Quote from: ShadowWolf on August 02, 2012, 10:18:14 PM
So if Shadow is going to get his own button, he won't be visible to the newly uploaded list ?
He'll probably have his own list if that takes effect.
#14
Quote from: Albafika on August 02, 2012, 10:07:58 PM
Let's just give Shadow his own button.
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

Quote from: Segtendo on August 02, 2012, 10:11:09 PM
Let's bring back ShadowVault :af2:
Put it next to the BV and move every Shadow hack there, and we're golden.  :af:
#15
Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 02, 2012, 06:01:31 PM
Thank you.  It'll be nice to not have to deal with those BS uploads anymore.
I think whoever that person is, he/she started a trend.

I've been seeing a lot more bogus Shadow hacks on the vault from others as of late.

But hey, at least they have pictures. ~_~;