Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Ashley and Red

#1
Quote from: DSX8 on January 28, 2017, 04:21:23 AM
The days when this site used to be god like and awesome... now it's just.. a complete rundown building with people leaving.



woah, look someone described my feelings -w- Brawl modding (and Wii modding) overall is dying...I wish it didnt but...well, it is happening since what...one or two years?

Well, I wish this forum survive owo
#2
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
January 26, 2017, 04:35:21 PM
I already made my next import, and made a render for it too->
#3
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
December 21, 2016, 06:16:38 PM
Yo! For my next model import

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#4
Programming / Re: BrawlBox v0.77
November 20, 2016, 12:46:20 AM
ugh, sorry to bother so suddenly (I guess everybody thought I was dead XD) but the .brsar sound replacement still dont work for games other than SSBB and MKW...It gives the "Instance out of object" error or something like that...Is this un-fixable for now, or...? If needed I can link the brsar file I was trying to worki on...
#5
Made some for MSM as well...Works on real wii this time... XD

#6
EDIT: IT WORKS ON PC EMULATORS BUT NOT ON REAL WII!

STILL NEED HELPS TO MAKE IT BRIGHTER (Normals edit) AND TO WORK ON REAL WII

SCREENNSHOTS:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#7
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
September 07, 2015, 01:02:19 PM
Quote from: Gamidame_K on September 04, 2015, 06:21:33 AM
PLEASE STOP ME



So realistic...so beaultiful
#8
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
May 09, 2015, 02:26:11 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I AM BACK XD And I will get this finally done after 1 year...because I should end this thing :P

Does anyone know how to decrease the poly count more? I already used vertex weld, normals modifier, and optimize
#9
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 06, 2015, 09:54:04 PM
@Gamidame: I think it isn' better, but equal...I don't really see  major differences on.most Smash Wii U models of characters that were in Wii games. Peach, Link, Mario, Luigi: For me their model is exactly the same as brawl, but with better faces and textures. Rosalina model  texture mapping looks to be borrowed from Mario Galaxy, so I wonder if parts of her model weren't reused...

Post Merge: April 06, 2015, 09:54:24 PM

@Gamidame: I think it isn' better, but equal...I don't really see  major differences on.most Smash Wii U models of characters that were in Wii games. Peach, Link, Mario, Luigi: For me their model is exactly the same as brawl, but with better faces and textures. Rosalina model  texture mapping looks to be borrowed from Mario Galaxy, so I wonder if parts of her model weren't reused...
#10
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
April 06, 2015, 09:35:20 AM
@Gamidame:Oh  great Cloud!! Hope Light will be an alt as well >>
@Tabuu: You are really getting him/it to look great..if you need help.in the texrures, Iam here
#11
Project Concepts / Re: Project KAI.: Rebirth
March 01, 2015, 01:02:59 AM
Just guessing, Gamidame, will you update Mario? like, using his SSB4 model, or his 3d world one, or the MK8 one?
#12
loooks better than the other in my oppnion....talking more profisionally, te first one looks to be default metal, and the 2nd stainles steel
#13
Quote from: GaziSalahuddin on February 22, 2015, 09:11:57 PM
It is not known to me to convert a .nut, but by using Google, it looks like a .nut file extension is a video file.


Thank you for your help... but a .nut is a texture file container/ compressed pack and we already know that and how to rip textures from.it .-.
#14
Project Concepts / Re: VOCALOID/UTAU Imports
February 15, 2015, 08:11:19 PM
ye, apparently a corrupted zss pac I used when I exported the model
#15
Model Imports / Re: Gamidame_K's thread: MeMeMe!
February 14, 2015, 11:46:17 AM
I will probably work today on Megpoid, Gamidame