Wow Mariodk I see your still hacking. Interesting stuff :)
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: Carnage on April 24, 2012, 10:43:22 PM
just made it for the fun of rel porting :P shame i couldnt get the shadow ball to look good :S
Quote from: keepitreal on December 29, 2011, 08:45:37 PM
if ichigo is in bankai form shouldn't his getsuga tensho's be black instead of blue?
Quote from: Carnage on December 29, 2011, 10:47:46 PM
that would be nice for a trow xD also did you ever saw eternal yoshi gray fox trows i bet you can take some ideas for ichigo xD
Quote from: MarioDK on December 29, 2011, 08:12:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxZ1IkE76dk&lc
it dont show that much still alittle cuz gotenks is the CSP here
Quote from: MarioDK on December 29, 2011, 07:49:31 PM
awesome :D
also DO did you saw the Gotenks moveset previews i made video for on youtube? still alot stuff to do but i can say he is like 40-50% done right now
also like a video of this moveset?
after i have tried since its looks really awesome
Quote from: Carnage on December 29, 2011, 07:51:41 PM
i know who he is but i never really liked the anime maybe becuase the way the character are i dont know but im glade to see ichigo being almost done :P
Quote from: Abbi. on December 29, 2011, 07:36:58 PM
"Finally done with ICHIGO PSA!-Inuyasha next :D"
Awesome :af:
I love Inuyasha! Can't wait to play with him xD
Quote from: Carnage on December 29, 2011, 11:43:21 AM
also is it possible during the FS animation he does the animation of putting the mask like in the anime? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ82ZBsuHcY from 20 to 30 seconds i think this animation would look epic xD ,also maybe make ichigo keep FS aura so no other FS appear during those 30-40 seconds since during kjp FS sometimes characters used theyr FS while mine wasnt over
Quote from: Ikuto on December 28, 2011, 03:06:03 AM
looks good love bleach! Going to give feed back :laugh:
Edit: tried it out!
So ichigo over is ok. I say ok because ichigo in his bankai is fast. He felt really slow for ichigo. I also think some his attacks don't come on time.
NB-It's cool but for a final charge He should have higher knock back and a bit of more damage.
Sb- i feel like i could barley land that. So i suggest to adjust it so the range is better.
I played with the balanced version btw.
This over all is cool just take my suggestions into considerations. I like it and I hope I can Really like it for next version.

























Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on December 28, 2011, 12:18:16 AM
oh i think this could be the n-air if you didnt use this already
Page created in 0.047 seconds with 12 queries.