Slayersnext's Import [1st Serge from Chrono Cross]

Started by slayersnext, September 05, 2012, 05:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

September 05, 2012, 05:44:39 PM Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 01:20:49 AM by slayersnext
Hi there, some days ago, I downloaded the last version of Brawlbox, so i made an import.  It's closely finished, so I wanna share the Wip here:
OLD TEXTURES

NEW TEXTURES

NEW FACE

CSP



*TODO List
 -  Model, texture and rig 90%
 -  Add details to texture 100%
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 -  Add Eyes Movement 100%
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 -  Add Metal Texture 100% (Thanks Mewtwo2000 for the tip)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 -  Add Transparency 100%
 -  Create some CSPs 100%
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 -  Model a Swallow instead the Sword (100%)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 -  Edit his face 100%
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 - Final Version:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Download Here: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31129

Welcome to the forums! And nice model you have.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Looks good, though I think you should tone down the muscles some. I don't remember Serge being so buff.

And his face needs more editing to look less like Marth.

Can't wait to see him done.

Thanks to both. I know, jaja, he's a bit builted but i remember that his PS1 battle model has a strong calf muscle :D
Oww if I edit the face, then I must edit the other 4 x_X. I'll add it to the TODO List.

hi welcome
your import seems really amazing awesome work
good continuation :)

Hey, I like it. I was hoping someone would do this. If you finish the Swallow, then it's yet another model I'll try to PSA when I get off school... unless someone more talented claims it first.
Now available in blue.

Awesome :D

One of my favorite characters from Chrono Cross !
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


January 20, 2013, 03:32:16 PM #7 Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 03:33:19 PM by slayersnext
Hi! I made some improvement to the model. Now, he has a completely new face ^^
The face were edited to look less like Marth and more like Serge. What do you think?
All:
Front:
Side:
Original:



looks spot on!! wow i'm psyched for this import! :D I'll be having many Chrono vs Serge matches thanks to you!!

January 25, 2013, 12:49:17 PM #9 Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 12:51:23 PM by slayersnext
Quote from: Granfalloon on January 21, 2013, 12:39:27 AM
looks spot on!! wow i'm psyched for this import! :D I'll be having many Chrono vs Serge matches thanks to you!!
Thanks! He's almost done. I modeled a new sword for him, based on ThoRCX's desing:
< http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=thug+sword#/d3f8xle >
I ask him permission to release. When I have it, I will release him.

Mine:


Please, any tip to make a cool CSP? :P

Use whatever 3D program gives you decent lighting and take a screen cap.

Most of us use BrawlBox, then edit the image a bit in photoshop to get something that looks nice.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

January 26, 2013, 02:44:55 PM #11 Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 02:46:49 PM by slayersnext
Hey, thanks! So, there isn't a magical form, like load the animations in 3dsmax... Well! The Csp is now done!.

Full:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 26, 2013, 05:45:49 PM #12 Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 05:47:34 PM by SergeHimself
You have done an amazing job with this model.  It's incredible.  That swords pretty cool looking.  Do you still intend to make a swallow weapon?  That csp holding the Mastermune or another swallow would be amazing.  It's about time someone with skill made a Chrono Cross model.  No one ever makes them.  What are the chances you'd make a Kid model when you're all done with this one?  I think I'd actually pay you to make it just to be able to get the Radical Dreamers into Brawl.  

If Serge gets a swallow, I'll still be up for PSA'ing it. I have learned much and am eager to have an honest-to-goodness video game character that needs the TLC.
...Maybe I could get an animator to help me. Sergei uses both ends of the swallow, just like he should.
Now available in blue.

February 05, 2013, 01:57:08 PM #14 Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 02:08:32 AM by slayersnext
The author of the sword doesn't answer me, so I'll start a new swallow. When I finished it, I will release the 3 versions. But before, anyone know if there's a chance to load the original animations in 3dsmax??