Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - law_law

#1
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
March 27, 2014, 02:35:33 AM
Quote from: Sir Kirby the 4th on March 27, 2014, 02:05:10 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

oh mah gawd.

Thanks... i think. lol
#2
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
March 27, 2014, 01:51:08 AM
I've been working on a metal knuckles redesign.

#3
Im not really sure how. I just got back into hacking, this is the only way im familiar with. But I'll look into it and see what I can do.
#4
Hector is my fave FE character of all time.
#5
I recently got back to playing SSBB, so I decided to finish my Knuckles, I decided to vertex the wristbands on all of his costumes sorta like Sonic. Also I vertexed a Metal Knuckles Model (As seen in the 3rd pic) and it comes with the download. So... Yeah, I hope you guys have fun.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11388
#6
Alot of help :P thanks
#7
Help / Re: FitPikachuEntry.pac
September 10, 2012, 03:23:30 AM
Thanks
#8
Help / FitPikachuEntry.pac
September 10, 2012, 12:00:46 AM
It would be greatly appreciated if someone could give me a dl link to fitpikachuentry.pac ty
#9
Wow Nice its better than mine lol but mine is Very old
#10
Quote from: Blase005 on August 10, 2012, 11:12:52 AM
Nah it's not a glitch. It's just counting your Collab hacks :)

I dont have any collabs
#11
Number of hacks glitch:
I says I have four hacks in the vault but i only have one,
nothing huge but just letting you know:p
#12
Programming / Re: Brawlbox v0.67b Released
July 27, 2012, 11:16:17 PM
When I open my moveset in brawlbox it freezes sometimes any solution?
#13
Quote from: Tormod on July 27, 2012, 06:44:20 PM
Not a bad vertex at all. Nice job, looks like people will have their options when choosing Hector. Right now I'm working on getting one to match the official art as well as one to resemble the sprite armor since it's pretty different.
Cool I can't wait to see your Hector :)
#14
Thanks Alot... :D
#15
heres a preview This was before vertexing was advanced, and model imports were impossible
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.