Nice work on those model imports, cannot wait to put them in my personnal mod!
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: windhunter7 on November 02, 2016, 09:38:03 PMI definitly need to keep a spot open for him in my mod!
I solved the biggest of all Blender importing issues, so, after this semester, hopefully December, I'll start up again on Project Wolf Link! :D
P.S. I changed my rules on "Updates to This Thread"; for details, it's in the OP.

Quote from: omega941 on October 10, 2016, 04:11:32 PMI believe it is a code in the gct itself. As to how to apply it to EX characters I have no idea :(
I'm adding characters to my PMEX build and I'd like to know how to give them their alternate costumes in team battle (Mario - Dr. Mario, Wolf - 64 Wolf). I'd imagine this has something to do with the CSS but i don't know what to edit. Any assistance is appreciated.
Quote from: omega941 on October 07, 2016, 04:51:10 AMYou're welcome! Don't forget to add [Solved] to the topic!
Thank you sooo much. Ive been struggling with these stupid stocks for the last couple days now. I figured you had to put it in a results pac somewhere but i didn't know where in the hell it was. I really appreciate this so thanks again
Quote from: Russell_SSB on September 28, 2016, 08:18:09 PM
I am installing Project M for Brawl, but do I still need to install all of Brawl's data? If so, how much?
Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4vhNdf69qaSZ0N0MnBjOXFYMU0#
Quote from: ZuesLonk on September 18, 2016, 11:08:08 PMAnd like I told ya, I can redo an eglish pack for BrawlEx too :p
It depends on how much I plan on adding to Cloud. Thanks to Xirvet, now Cloud has the option of an English, or Japanese SFX. It'll also have a Brawlex version too, and I planned his SFX there to be over Master Hand.
Page created in 0.036 seconds with 11 queries.