Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Stitch

#1
I see that there have been no changes to Magneto. Did you dump the project?
#3
How far do you think you've gotten progress-wise?
#4
Do you think you can try and revisit translating verticies?
#5
Who is Patrick over? Are you considering doing Squidward over CF or Snake or something?
#7
Are there going to be anymore Spongebob characters?
#8
y cancel vertex translating? That was the main reason I was following this thread :(
#9
I also don't like 3DS max
#10
Quote from: metatrongrhm on July 29, 2011, 04:41:34 PM
stitches abilities:
-super strength
-he has a gun
-he can bite
-he's quick
hopefully that should help with ideas
thanks
#12
Use the sounds resource, or look at my sfx request. It has all of his voices
#13
Sound pack?  ;D
#14
I haven't started on him yet, though I have Riku's down b done
#15
Progress report?