SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: Haseyo on July 25, 2012, 04:15:08 AM
I always did like that wall-breaking one. It would be funny to have one holding up a sign saying "Pick me!"
THAT would be awesome!

@Royal Blade

Honestly bro I'm not too sure.  There's relevant If Comparisons in Actions 117, 118, 119 and 11A I believe but honestly that's all I've got.  I haven't worked with Pit in PSA all that much.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 25, 2012, 10:18:30 PM
@Royal Blade

Honestly bro I'm not too sure.  There's relevant If Comparisons in Actions 117, 118, 119 and 11A I believe but honestly that's all I've got.  I haven't worked with Pit in PSA all that much.
No problem, I've already got the projectile angling working anyways. (And yeah, I looked through those actions, mainly the last two.)

Would you know why my model is rotating when I'm facing left? Could it be the flags of one of the models bones? (Using the new BBox)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

How far do you think you've gotten progress-wise?

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

a bit further than last week, yet less done than next week...

Quote from: jokekid on July 26, 2012, 05:00:19 PM
a bit further than last week, yet less done than next week...

I can tell you for a fact that this is incorrect.  Why?  Because I'm going abroad next week. 

Also, anyone willing to model a pair of Wesker shades for me?  Just something simple but with a nice shine on the lens.  I want them for Deadpool.




And no red dot...

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 26, 2012, 05:39:16 PM
Because I'm going abroad next week. 
If I may ask where? (Curious)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 26, 2012, 05:59:36 PM
If I may ask where? (Curious)

Lanzarote on the Canary Islands.  Staying there with the family for a week (August 2nd - 9th) then I'm going to Montpellier in France with two of my best friends on August 12th - 17th.

tbh, I don't think I've heard of those places...

But still, that's Cool.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Quote from: jokekid on July 26, 2012, 08:10:30 PM
you better get your spanish straight!

My Spanish extends as far as "Hola" :srs:  Though my French is (or was) at least somewhat competent...

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 26, 2012, 06:08:19 PM
Lanzarote on the Canary Islands.  Staying there with the family for a week (August 2nd - 9th) then I'm going to Montpellier in France with two of my best friends on August 12th - 17th.
"Passe de bonne vacances".


Quote from: KTH on July 26, 2012, 08:34:16 PM
"Passe de bonne vacances".

"Merci beaucoup mon ami.  J'espère que tu as un bon été"
Grammar's probably wrong but the general gist is there.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 26, 2012, 05:39:16 PM
I can tell you for a fact that this is incorrect.  Why?  Because I'm going abroad next week. 

Also, anyone willing to model a pair of Wesker shades for me?  Just something simple but with a nice shine on the lens.  I want them for Deadpool.



Would a rip of Wesker's glasses from UMvC3 be satisfactory?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


"Je m'appelle Albert."
yeah .. that's about it lol..
For what does Deadpool need (Weskers) glasses?
Maybe for a taunt , saying "Well , I don't think you're still top tier" lol , that would be totally awesome.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.