Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Mastaklo

#1
Model Imports / Re: Digital World Imports: Omnimon done
November 25, 2012, 01:34:08 AM
Quote from: Gumdramon on November 23, 2012, 01:10:11 AM
Lol, thanks. I'm glad you likey.


Been working on this for my buddy Jigglez.

And I'll also be working on Wargreymon since I was requested by another PSAer to make him.
You know that i already made wargreymon?
#2
Quote from: Kagemaru on September 22, 2012, 01:08:59 AM
I notice his fingers are moved...

Is his hands rigged?

I could start my Brolly PSA if they are >_>;

Also, I prefer Brawl Styled textures over cell-shaded ones mainly because EVERYONE else is brawl styled (except for toon link) and In the event that I get the stuff to make a Machinima, I'd like everyone looking somewhat similar.

Yes his fingers are rigged
#3
tested my new custom Cell Shading Material and Shader on Broly

Broly
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

#4
Quote from: Boygos on August 17, 2012, 08:08:27 PM
A present from me, to you.



I'll have the rest done in a bit.

thank you so much
now all we need is brawl Masqerade
but i think no one work on it anymore
#5
Release

Spiderman (Web of Shadows)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Spiderman (Shattered Dimension)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

#6
i think the hint is for big boss from mgs3
#7
Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on August 16, 2012, 07:05:11 PM
Looks like a custom model? Did you vertex it?
No
The models are from wos and sd
I only edited the uv map to fit the textures of amazing spiderman
#8
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 16, 2012, 06:05:12 PM
scratch the old 2012 texture



1 day till release
#9
scratch the old 2012 texture



1 day till release
#10
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 14, 2012, 06:09:26 PM
final preview befor release
Spiderman (Web of Shadows)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Spiderman (Shattered Dimension)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#11
final preview befor release
Spiderman (Web of Shadows)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Spiderman (Shattered Dimension)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
#12
thank you so much now i dont have any unknow codes anymore
#13
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
August 13, 2012, 03:06:38 PM
Quote from: Anivernage on August 13, 2012, 06:07:02 AM
Anyone´s interested on finish it?

it needs:
-Finish the model to look more like in the comics but brawl styled.
-UV Map because some parts looks odd.
-Rig(Boygos will do it, i think ;D )

Ill do it but im really busy with all my psa´s  :-\
i can try if you want
also i can rig it for ya
#14
Quote from: GBC on August 12, 2012, 01:09:22 AM
forget it then =P i really wanted to do it..but everytime i try to do a superhero..someone always takes them all  :oshi: now u understand why i dont do superhero hacks  :srs:

but if mastaklos isnt the same model or the rig is bad ill be sure to do mine

That i make the same import doesnt mean that you have to stop yours
Theres no problem with the same import a severel times
I mean just look at the shadows in the vault
Maybe yours is better than mine or someone else prefers mine and a other one prefers yours
So i would say if you feel like you wanna do than just make it
#15
Quote from: mr.mugenwii on August 11, 2012, 07:10:07 PM
not to stomp on ur parade but i think mastaklo is already doing that spiderman over shiek
wrong
I already finished him
Only one left is amazing spiderman till ill release my pack
So i think its done in 2-3 days