Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - moleman915

#1
Nice to see you back!

Have any plans on finishing Mute City? I know you're preoccupied right now, but I remember it looked like you were close to finishing it in your last update video.
#2
Stages look great! I love your melee stages!

Is the background on your final destination part of the melee FD background? Can't wait to see what it looks like in action. The current background in Project M looks terrible and could certainly use some of your magic.
#3
Lookin great...I CANNOT wait to see what you do with the background. I absolutely love your melee recreations.
#4
Wow, I cannot wait to see progress done on that FD.
#5
I voted fountain of dreams.

Not only did you recreate one of the best melee stages, but you pretty much made an exact replica. It is hands down the best looking stage you have made, from the extreme detail in the models, to the amazing fluidity of your animations. But one of the main reasons I would choose FoD is the fact that it can be used as a viable competitive stage. Don't get me wrong, all of your stages look pretty damn good; however, many of them I just can't stand playing on because they are walkoff stages or oddly shaped or sized. I think some of my favorite stages from you are you recreations of past stages.
#6
Just out of curiosity (and I really don't expect you to) but are you going to animate the shooting star sparkly things in the background of FoD? I wasn't sure how in detail you planned on going into. And obviously something that small is not a big deal at all. I would just be really impressed if that was already on you to do list.
#7
Stages / Re: Mewtwo2000's [I guess I'm back...]
November 09, 2011, 02:52:12 PM
After looking at your amazing new FoD picture, I can't help but wonder, what else is even left to do on it before it's finished?
#8
Stages / Re: Mewtwo2000's [I guess I'm back...]
November 03, 2011, 02:08:52 AM
Are you still planning on finishing up FoD before all of that?
#9
Yeah, the lack of lighting looks very odd. Is there any way you can put a customized lighting on it and just try to at least make it look similar?
#10
Great job on the melee imports. I've been waiting so long for more melee stages to be revived! Keep up the good work.

Also, is it possible to import the backgrounds of melee stages too? Like is it possible to get the actual melee FD background for the melee FD stage.
#11
Wait, does this mean direct stage imports from melee are now possible?
#12
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 25, 2011, 08:49:37 PM
You've said so twice xD

Well, there's nothing for today, or tomorrow, and the last post was mine...

Ok, I'll make a post so every FoD fan notices the new version =)

By the way, new video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzGEcJRVyI4

Well, all I can say is you're pretty amazing. It looks amazing, and Im sure if you ever figure out how to finish it completely, it will look even better. The only constructive criticism i have is maybe increase the speed of the animations of the spinning rings on top of the towers. I believe it was faster in melee.
#13
Lookin good mewtwo, how'd you get it to work?
#14
Well good luck to you. Maybe there is a way to freeze the direction of the shadows over battlefield and still get the whole thing to work?
#15
Are you able to get FoD to work fully over any stage? I thought you said once you could get the whole thing to work over battlefield?