Demonslayerx8 Stages! Crystal World's newest improvements - 10/22

Started by DSX8, January 02, 2011, 02:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yeah, it looks good enough (and to be honest, I've seen stages with more glaring problems then your Melee BF).

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on September 16, 2011, 12:41:36 PM
I agree with the experimental super Pokemon.

It seems fine to me, characters have been released without normals... So... On the bright side, characters like Zero would blend in alright.
XD
true, but i also do make revamps with fixed textures and shadings, so not like it matters to be honest if i post them or not... at least i try to get feed back on wat needs to be fixed so that other ppl like urself can enjoy them ^_^
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Then you can always revamp Melee BF afterwards (with or without the help of BJ96's .DAE importer).

yeah i could do that xD

edit:
i'd also like to show another preview of yet ANOTHER melee stage...

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


I KNEW you'd get Great Bay.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 16, 2011, 04:27:17 PM #1386 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 04:31:38 PM by Oshtoby
This is an exciting era for Smash hacks. I cannot wait. I've waited for the day that the forgotten Melee stages could be imported back in, and I have not been disappointed.

Quote from: DSX8 on September 16, 2011, 01:15:32 PM
yeah i could do that xD

edit:
i'd also like to show another preview of yet ANOTHER melee stage...


. . .

Your so awesome, i like to play on that. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


September 16, 2011, 06:24:54 PM #1389 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 06:26:05 PM by moleman915
Great job on the melee imports. I've been waiting so long for more melee stages to be revived! Keep up the good work.

Also, is it possible to import the backgrounds of melee stages too? Like is it possible to get the actual melee FD background for the melee FD stage.

Looks great, man!

But have you thought about giving Melee Battlefield Tabuu's background?

Quote from: moleman915 on September 16, 2011, 06:24:54 PM
Great job on the melee imports. I've been waiting so long for more melee stages to be revived! Keep up the good work.

Also, is it possible to import the backgrounds of melee stages too? Like is it possible to get the actual melee FD background for the melee FD stage.
to answer that... no its not x-x

Quote from: Dark Aura on September 16, 2011, 07:02:39 PM
Looks great, man!

But have you thought about giving Melee Battlefield Tabuu's background?
hmmm nope i havent O.o

Quote from: Sorceress on September 16, 2011, 05:46:54 PM
. . .
Your so awesome, i like to play on that. :3

heheh so would many other ;)

Quote from: Oshtoby on September 16, 2011, 04:27:17 PM
This is an exciting era for Smash hacks. I cannot wait. I've waited for the day that the forgotten Melee stages could be imported back in, and I have not been disappointed.
yes, yes it is!

Quote from: Segtendo Wright on September 16, 2011, 03:01:16 PM
I KNEW you'd get Great Bay.
Quote from: ds22 on September 16, 2011, 02:56:11 PM
Looking great so far, DSX8.
and i knew u both would be hella hyped :af2:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I forgot all about the background of Tabuu's residence.
Maybe that would fit better on Melee BF.

And yes, I'm hyped.

Quote from: DSX8 on September 16, 2011, 01:15:32 PM
yeah i could do that xD

edit:
i'd also like to show another preview of yet ANOTHER melee stage...



That turtle looks pretty bad, though...

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: DSX8 on September 16, 2011, 11:26:23 AMi might not release melee battlefield to the public due to the texture problems and shading issue's with the stage (since .obj files cant use shaders or good materials) as for mute city, that stage works flawlessly!

Dude, Mute City is one of my favorite SSBM stages. I hope you have it work like in Melee.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.