Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Akiba Red

#1
Quote from: Neptune on August 13, 2011, 09:04:38 AM
....try picking his red recolor.
You might've not tried this.
#2
....try picking his red recolor.
#3
....in his folder? The common_etc motions are only for transforming characters.
#4
Yes. Insert the BRSTM's manually into your ISO using WiiScrubber.
#5
...for reasons on DBZ haters, you might want to put "Just cause they don't like the anime" because I don't. DBZ Kai was also better IMO...it was alot faster, not one transformation=half the episode. I particularly don't care about the fanboys, I don't care for whoever is doing it, and you assume that we don't download the hack to try it. If things you didn't know about and/or didn't like, obscure things like Etna wouldn't have 1000 downloads. (I honestly would reference Disgaea right there...)
I find the series to be bland, uninteresting, (looped animations ftl) and quite frankly boring.
Just my two cents.
#6
Nothing happened yet.
Quote from: LookItsLink on August 03, 2011, 02:46:28 PM
The word "rip" is in the title, guys. >.>
Just a straight rip of a frame using 3D Ripper DX while playing ToS in the Dolphin emulator.
#7
Quote from: Gotenks on July 31, 2011, 05:26:27 PM
or just 7 ppl who hate DBZ cuz of Annoying fanboys and they sure never have watched it so
these are the reason for vote on option nr 2.
Lies. I watched it and I still don't like it. )L:
#8
Quote from: Kagemaru on July 30, 2011, 05:44:18 PM
In the system folder there is a common5 file. But I don't know what common_en.pac i'm supposed to be using. In the download it came with a ef_common file and I think thats the web graphic change IIRC. So where is this common_en pack I'm supposed to replace the fitsheikmotionetc.pac at?
http://www.mediafire.com/?mzxjnnmxztm
#9
Quote from: DMG. Velia on July 30, 2011, 02:19:17 AM

I find it amusing how you think that second sentence serves any purpose other than to prove you're a fanboy. It's like you're saying Brawl, Brawl+, and Brawl- are not fun at all.

It's not ludicrous, for several reasons.

1) They are making the physics a CARBON COPY of Melee's, or as close as they can get.
2) They are changing the animations of the characters who were in Melee back to, or to be closer to their Melee incarnations.
3) They are making the movesets practically carbon copies of their versions in Melee (for the ones who were present in Melee), with only minor changes.
4) The only characters with "new" moves are the ones who weren't in Melee. Namely Sonic, Ike, Toon Link, Lucario, Pit, Snake, and whoever else I missed. With the exceptions being moves on the characters that the people on the project just can't stand seeing or don't want to see.

So basically: They are using the new characters, and the stuff Brawl has in order to hide a single fact:

They are nigh-literally turning Brawl into a Melee 2.0. Just because they think that's how Brawl should've been.

Like ThE DarkYoshi, I don't really see it as necessary.

-but if SDo0M wants to help make it, I'll support his decision, but you will not be hearing me talking about wanting to play it.

Cause if I wanted to play Melee: I would rather play the real thing than a mere copy.

No matter how much you try to hide behind the Project:M moniker, that M says it all.

Melee
1) Yes.
2) So the top-tier characters don't feel different in terms of game-play. They ARE buffing and possibly changing lower-tiers to balance the game.
3) Look at two.
4) Two again.
The first statement) No one ever said they weren't fun.
Also sequels are mostly like that.
#10
Congrats on that.
Though I like how people are suddenly interested in Project: M now since you joined. You've got your own set of fanboys SDo0m.
#11
Help / Re: where do i get an sd card
July 27, 2011, 01:37:25 PM
Quote from: beatthat25 on July 27, 2011, 01:31:36 PM
Uhm, why the quote from tha rules, he just wanted to know where to get a SDcard, so it has nothing to do with ISO's, ROM's or musc....
Check the post below mine, he obviously hid something no one wanted to see...
#12
Help / Re: where do i get an sd card
July 27, 2011, 12:59:02 PM
QuoteIllegal Activity
Linking to or asking for a ROM, ISO, music, or any other copyrighted material, or to any site that provides such material, is prohibited.
     This does not apply to files from the Brawl ISO.
     It does apply to providing music in the Music Requests section. If someone says they'll do your request if you provide the music, you must send it via PM or e-mail.
Encouraging someone to break a law is prohibited.
#13
You need a code. I forget which one.
#14
Do you use sc_character.pac or common5.pac? e.e......
#15
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on July 21, 2011, 03:41:15 AMCan this be updated with the animations SDoom made?
It was.
Also I see Dormammu on your projects DO.  :af: