Devil May Cry: Dante Version 1.3 Beta New Team of DO and SilentDoOm

Started by DivineOverlord, June 21, 2011, 09:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What should his throw attacks/animations be?

?
28 (68.3%)
?
13 (31.7%)

Total Members Voted: 41




Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on July 21, 2011, 03:41:15 AMCan this be updated with the animations SDoom made?
It was.
Also I see Dormammu on your projects DO.  :af:

Laharl's Fanboy is correct about the animations.


about Dormammu - i have all the models done, i just need to make animations but its gonna be another week till i can really work on him since I have my final exam next week XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on July 21, 2011, 07:02:57 AM
These?

yup. only thing not in is that air N.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


July 21, 2011, 02:41:18 PM #247 Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 02:47:07 PM by Apprentice Of Death
Or the Neutral Special, I downloaded it again and checked... you should add that.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on July 21, 2011, 02:41:18 PM
Or the Neutral Special, I downloaded it again and checked... you should add that.

I didn't edit the Neutral B...

So there was am update?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

As far as I could tell when downloading the 1.32 beta again most of those things in the video were not added...
And I throughly tested it out as well...
Hell it doesn't even have the taunt that was at the end of the video...

Quote from: Ninka on July 21, 2011, 05:59:13 PM
As far as I could tell when downloading the 1.32 beta again most of those things in the video were not added...
And I throughly tested it out as well...
Hell it doesn't even have the taunt that was at the end of the video...

That's because I hadn't sent Divine a lot of those changes yet.  I need to do so, but only once I've made a decent number of changes.

OH I'm terribly sorry, I read it wrong and thought that they were supposed to be in the beta.

Sorry about that, can't wait to see whenever that progress happens because this is a very cool moveset I must say.

Ooh that's what I meant. I should have been more specific.

Is anyone else experiencing glitches in 4player mode? Or should I just redownload.