SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 30, 2011, 03:11:25 PMI don't mind people derailing the thread.  Heck, this is one of those threads that it just happens in.  What I'm not a fan of though (like dRage said) are these arguments and insults being thrown about.  Keep it clean and friendly guys ^^ As far as stuff goes, this opportunity has made me even more inspired to make animations.  I can assure you guys I will continually get better at animating.  What I do may take a little longer than it usually does, but it will be worth it.  After all, I'll be trying my best to meet P:Ms high standards XD
how can you be better then perfect to animations? you is already perfect at animation making   :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Gotenks on July 30, 2011, 03:25:14 PM
how can you be better then perfect to animations? you is already perfect at animation making   :af2:

I become amazing at animating, when I do it at Pixar or Dreamworks level XD  I'd like to become an animator when I'm older.  This is great experience.

No one's ever perfect, there's always room for improvement, to get even better than what he already is now.

That's a good point at this hacking stuff being like training for jobs and stuff

Quote from: DMG. Velia on July 30, 2011, 02:19:17 AM

I find it amusing how you think that second sentence serves any purpose other than to prove you're a fanboy. It's like you're saying Brawl, Brawl+, and Brawl- are not fun at all.

It's not ludicrous, for several reasons.

1) They are making the physics a CARBON COPY of Melee's, or as close as they can get.
2) They are changing the animations of the characters who were in Melee back to, or to be closer to their Melee incarnations.
3) They are making the movesets practically carbon copies of their versions in Melee (for the ones who were present in Melee), with only minor changes.
4) The only characters with "new" moves are the ones who weren't in Melee. Namely Sonic, Ike, Toon Link, Lucario, Pit, Snake, and whoever else I missed. With the exceptions being moves on the characters that the people on the project just can't stand seeing or don't want to see.

So basically: They are using the new characters, and the stuff Brawl has in order to hide a single fact:

They are nigh-literally turning Brawl into a Melee 2.0. Just because they think that's how Brawl should've been.

Like ThE DarkYoshi, I don't really see it as necessary.

-but if SDo0M wants to help make it, I'll support his decision, but you will not be hearing me talking about wanting to play it.

Cause if I wanted to play Melee: I would rather play the real thing than a mere copy.

No matter how much you try to hide behind the Project:M moniker, that M says it all.

Melee
Point 1 is partially right, but not entirely.
Point 2 is not true, since we use the best of all three Smash games (like Kirby 64 NAir, Melee Ganon Run and Brawl Ganon side B) and even create all new animations if needed.
Point 3 might only be true for the Melee top tier, but it surely isn't true about most of the Melee cast, so it is mostly biased.
Point 4 is also not true, since 'new' could be understood as many things.

Basically, your arguments are based on nothing more then the assumption that P:M is nothing more then a carbon copy of Melee, which is just not true if you ever have looked at the P:M thread on Smashboards and the vids of P:M.

Sorry if this is considered derailing the thread, but I can't stand it when people are misinformed about P:M.

Please, the arguement is done can we just not worry about it? I'm sick of seeing stuff like this here, even moreso being a part of it, which is a reason why i'm leaving.

I'm sure everyone has their opinions about it.

Well yeah, but since I've been in the backroom for a almost a year now, I know a little more about character development then most people who reacted to DMG. velia's post.


i love Project: M more now after saw Lucario :D


btw Sdo0m any ideas how that on hit system thing on project:M lucario works and how to psa it ?
so maybe Goku moveset can get it before V2 of him
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: ds22 on July 30, 2011, 03:49:25 PM
Well yeah, but since I've been in the backroom for a almost a year now, I know a little more about character development then most people who reacted to DMG. velia's post.

Very true.  You and Eternal Yoshi in particular know a lot about it.  

Quote from: Gotenks on July 30, 2011, 03:55:30 PM
i love Project: M more now after saw Lucario :D


btw Sdo0m any ideas how that on hit system thing on project:M lucario works and how to psa it ?
so maybe Goku moveset can get it before V2 of him

Well two things:

1) Looking at it right now, it's a very complex system.  Looking at some of the stuff in these files it's quite scary how complex it is.  I'm having trouble piecing it together myself.  However, it's not impossible.  Even if I told you, it would require a LOT of explaining. 

2) I couldn't send you the file.  That's a big no no.  These kinds of files are only available for backroom members or dev team members and such.   

My suggestion would be to not replicate the system as such, but think of your own system that runs on a similar idea.  The video I showed you of Lucario was more to give you an idea, rather than show you exactly what to do.


Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 30, 2011, 04:19:23 PMVery true.  You and Eternal Yoshi in particular know a lot about it.   Well two things: 1) Looking at it right now, it's a very complex system.  Looking at some of the stuff in these files it's quite scary how complex it is.  I'm having trouble piecing it together myself.  However, it's not impossible.  Even if I told you, it would require a LOT of explaining.  2) I couldn't send you the file.  That's a big no no.  These kinds of files are only available for backroom members or dev team members and such.    My suggestion would be to not replicate the system as such, but think of your own system that runs on a similar idea.  The video I showed you of Lucario was more to give you an idea, rather than show you exactly what to do.
i was not wanted the files i know you will not send me them :D so thats why i asking how to psa it and how it works and etc.
if it is too hard to explan and too hard for me to understand i just wait with that for Goku V2 i willl start on after Project; M

and yeah i will maybe do my own system but i still think i maybe needs Lucario´s as base to see how it works and etc. but i can wait to project:M next version is out for all
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: DMG.VeliaCause if I wanted to play Melee: I would rather play the real thing than a mere copy.

My opinion on Project:M in a nutshell.

-but as I have said over and over. I will support SDo0Ms decision rather than some who might outright flame him for it. I may not like P:M or it's purpose, but it doesn't mean I won't support a friend. Especially one as SDo0m. Who has kept me encouraged for Legendary King Bowser.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quick question... I just started using Riivolution... so now I have to go through a bunch of trouble to get spider-man back.

I'm a bit confused on the directions...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Any help would be much appreciated.



And... has there been a release of an updated Spider-Man?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 30, 2011, 05:44:18 PM
In the system folder there is a common5 file. But I don't know what common_en.pac i'm supposed to be using. In the download it came with a ef_common file and I think thats the web graphic change IIRC. So where is this common_en pack I'm supposed to replace the fitsheikmotionetc.pac at?
http://www.mediafire.com/?mzxjnnmxztm

Much appreciated


Edit:

Problems:

Now he 'T' stances when I use the N-B and the NAir-B  The DAir-B also T poses him.


What did I do wrong?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.