Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Dr. Jackel

#1
Will the new Silver be usable over Falco by any chance? Loved your first version by the way. I ask cause i mostly have Silvers  Sfx over Falco.
#2
Attacks and Animations / Re: wesker psa over snake
February 07, 2012, 10:19:24 AM
Ah yeah finally i can't wait for this to be done. So hope it comes out well.
#3
I take it Wesker has been dropped again right?
#4
Any news on Albert?
#5
So how is Wesker coming if i may so inquire?
#6
Don't suppose i could make a request.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=24759.0

Whenever you have the time. I would love to finally have something over Snake.
#7
Um no one is working on this at the moment.
#8
So anyone else want to take up this banner?
#10
If you mean me no. I was just curious.
#12
*bump* So animation rips done yet?
#14
*Bump* So is the beta getting a update soon?