Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - DJ Lowgey

#1
SMF im here to let you know i love your work!
Im a Mario fan too and well perhaps i have something interesting for you
#2
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
March 25, 2014, 01:39:33 PM
Quote from: Flygon on March 24, 2014, 04:44:04 AM
How about overrated movies?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I already made have the specs and all, tomorrow I'll touch up the rig and if possible, get in game previews.
I swear that if I don't release this, you are allowed send me hate mail :srs:

I would love both sisters over sheik and zelda :)
<3 <3 <3 <3
#3
marioking64DS im sure i will use waluigi every slot makes me happy :)
#4
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
January 08, 2014, 07:22:16 PM
I need that Mario & Luigi models with a sexy brawl texture *__*
btw i found some N64 boxart styled mario models



look at this guys deviantart gallery:
http://vinfreild.deviantart.com/  :kdance:
#5
dat croco needs an extra slot or he should replace a lame character like ice climbers, olimar, rob or yoshi
#6
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
December 30, 2013, 09:48:08 PM
the easy way to fix the normals is

1# rig the model to one bone

2# export it from 3ds max

3# import it into brawlbox

4# export it from brawlbox

5# import it into 3ds max

then you can start rigging the model to a bone tree
#7
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
December 19, 2013, 06:58:26 PM
thats what i want :)
cool to see other peoples want rosalina too
#8
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
December 18, 2013, 07:39:19 PM
can“t wait to see the new upcoming rosalina hacks cause of the new challenger in SSBU :D
#9
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
November 23, 2013, 09:39:00 PM
Holy [censored]!!!
Finally a Shantae model import YAY :D
I love shantae
#10
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
October 22, 2013, 12:10:51 PM
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 22, 2013, 03:25:25 AM
You can't win.

The gun shot was added on with Gimp, but if you look closely, you'll see that the DD44 is acting like it did fire something, just another one of the tiny details I'm putting into these models. ;) Course it is a little hard to tell from this angle. :P
Mouth is rigged so I can get a bit more emotion from him, and the cap is rigged too so it can come off in some of the scenes. He has Mario's body for the lols, I mean he's a fat turtle and yet can fit inside clothes for Mario. xD
He also has the tie and shirt, but...his head is kinda in the way. :srs:

normaly i love your hacks but this is sooooo..?.?.?.
why? you should work on somari again.
somari is a pretty cool hack :)
#11
great! i always want miku in my brawl but not with zero suit samus moves cause it is weird when miku transform in samus by using final smash
#12
knuckles psa let my game crash :(
#13
I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT
#14
I want it sooo badly
#15
Model Imports / Re: WIP Workshop
September 03, 2013, 08:06:03 PM
sonicbrawler i like that miku hack too :)
sooo cute <3