Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - nanobuds

#2
Quote from: windhunter7 on January 30, 2017, 09:21:07 PM
Can it also export the existing bones in .dae format, in a similar way, by exporting .dae of the model with the bones, in Noesis exporting that to another .dae?

Also, what filesize bloat issue?
Bones aren't kept with the model for Sm4sh, its a separate file. You have to manually edit bone trees in Smash Forge.

BBox use to bloat face count on models, nuking the filesize. Forge is doing the same thing.
#3
Quote from: windhunter7 on January 30, 2017, 08:56:03 PM
Awesome, thanks, Nano! ;D I honestly didn't know about that program! However, I do want to at the very least finish with my Blender->Brawl tutorial before I start even tackling installing mods for Smash 4, which will probably be after I finish Wolf Link's model imports, but before I do the main moveset, as that's when I'll start on Project Recolor. Hopefully, with that program able to import .dae files, I will probably be able to spend significantly less time with figuring out how to import Blender models to Smash 4 and making a tutorial than with Blender to Brawl.

:happy:

Right now, we export the .dae from Max, import it into Noesis, then export it as a .dae from Noesis, then import that into Forge.

Forge currently has the filesize bloat issue that BBox used to have, but at least we can get model imports working.
#4
Quote from: windhunter7 on January 29, 2017, 05:54:43 PM
In my opinion, I think that if we expanded BrawlBox to be able to handle Smash 4 models as efficiently as it handles Brawl models, then word would spread like wildfire, and they'd also be reminded of Brawl's awesome modding capabilities, as well.

Smash Forge is a thing. And word of it has already spread like wildfire in the Sm4sh modding community.
#5
Quote from: windhunter7 on January 28, 2017, 05:29:07 AM
I have a feeling, though, that if kc-mm had a Sm4sh Vault, it'd be far more popular, probably more popular than GB, just because of its layout.
Whoa really? Never, thought about, that.
#6
Quote from: windhunter7 on January 28, 2017, 05:07:15 AM
GB probably also has something similar,

GB is stable as [censored], not sure what you are talking about.
#7
Quote from: Asuka on January 28, 2017, 04:54:08 AM
Hell, I'll even take the time to make a spiffy updated skin for the forum for free.
And I'll provide the new flavor of emoticons too.
Can't offer to update brawlvault since Vyse is the only one who can touch it.

I seriously can't believe most people are using that atrocious banana site for their source on sm4sh mods, while we have the best possible platform to showcase smash content just accumulating dust.
At least GB has stable servers.
#8
Quote from: DSX8 on January 28, 2017, 04:21:23 AM
The days when this site used to be god like and awesome... now it's just.. a complete rundown building with people leaving.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


fixed
#9
Ahh, the good old days when mods and admins actually cared about this site....
#10
Quote from: Boygos on January 13, 2017, 03:40:57 PM
Hey so how's the Brawl modding coming guys

As dead as my dreams.
#11
Hey do you take requests? Idk how to mod.
#12
Did someone say porn?
#13
Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on November 18, 2016, 12:44:13 AM
...I'm impressed at the amount of lurkers you actually pulled into the thread.

It actually wasn't me who started it this time. It was posted by someone else in a modding Discord server that I'm in.
#14
lol

I have more hope in PMCC than this.
#15
Model Imports / Re: iwantgames Projects: Retired
October 06, 2016, 03:53:50 AM
K.