Sorry it took me so long to reply I have no idea how to fix that sorry.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: Drybonesboy on December 23, 2016, 02:10:38 AM
I know, but I ran out, and don't have anymore 00's to replace.
Post Merge: December 23, 2016, 02:22:29 AM
I know how to add clones, but can I add custom characters built from the ground up?
QuoteYoshi535:This allows BrawlEX to be used with Riivolution. Sammi-Husky gets the credit, I just bundled, tested, and posted it. Remember to set the Hook to AxNextFrame and have the SDHC Extension Code for SDHC Support. You must also have the File Patch Code for this to load and no other XMLs can be on the SD.
Page created in 0.034 seconds with 11 queries.