Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - 5una~

#1
Permission to be excited once again?
#2
Any chances of a last preview before the final product?
#3
If you ever need anything else tested and what not look me up.
#4
Please do pardon if this is irrelevant but I just wanted to say thanks for the Cloud test build it is very fun to play with and I hope things are going well on your end. 
#5
This mod is truly one of my most favorites it has been awhile since something of this caliber has been this fun and impossible to stop playing with.
#6
That is E-102 Gamma actually
#7
Well I will just sit here and wait then popcorn anyone?
#8
I assume Cloud does work on Wii?
#9
Please may I play test Cloud I'll pay top dollar ha ha!
#10
I think my heart just stopped to much epicness...
#11
Oh gosh please may I see some previews my hype is going through the roof for this
#12
To awesome I assume he has all of his limit enhanced moves besides finishing touch already ?
#13
Permission to be excited?
#14
Okay thanks I am definitely looking forward to this plus will watch this like a hawk.
#15
May I play test this please if not then I will wait for the final product?