FINISHED! Project Smash 4 Cloud 100% Completed (for now!)

Started by Lawliet, August 08, 2016, 01:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

There will be the option of 3DS and Wii U sword trace. Which one should Cloud primarily have?

3DS Trace
WiiU Trace
Hmmm... Doesn't seem to be too much left to do for that then. Alrighty.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zp0wb2ogea8ckhm/Project%20M%20styled%20airdodge.chr0?dl=0
I don't know if you have changed the skeleton for Cloud since 9/XX/16-ish, but here's Cloud with PM style airdodge transitioning to his specialfall.

Thank you very much!
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Could you PM me this mod please? I'd love to try it out!

I haven't really looked into this thread at all; after reading all the pages in this thread, I say, I'm impressed with your guys' work into getting Cloud in Brawl. Keep up the good work!  ;)

Again, thanks for the support, guys!

Progress report: With Cloud being pretty much finished, I plan to release him on the same day he was released for DLC, December 15.

After I put the finishing touches on the VBrawl version:

CaliburTek will be working on the PM version, now that I have proof that he makes a really good Brawl to PM port.

spiritneox is working on Brawl Minus version, if I recall correctly.

And Kitsu is working on the BrawlEx version.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy


December 05, 2016, 10:09:40 PM #127 Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 10:12:04 PM by ved625
Quote from: MΞŁŁФ on December 05, 2016, 03:52:24 PM
Again, thanks for the support, guys!

Progress report: With Cloud being pretty much finished, I plan to release him on the same day he was released for DLC, December 15.

After I put the finishing touches on the VBrawl version:

CaliburTek will be working on the PM version, now that I have proof that he makes a really good Brawl to PM port.

spiritneox is working on Brawl Minus version, if I recall correctly.

And Kitsu is working on the BrawlEx version.


Can't wait to Play as him, thank you for putting your time and effort into making practically a perfect Cloud   :af2:


This Is Some Awesome Progress On Cloud Keep Up The Good Work.
Dream Your Best, it aways work.


Any chances of a last preview before the final product?

Not yet, unfortunately.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Progress Report:

-Cloud's PM version and BrawlEx version is complete!
-PM BrawlEx version is in progress at the moment.

Prepare for release tomorrow!
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy