FINISHED! Project Smash 4 Cloud 100% Completed (for now!)

Started by Lawliet, August 08, 2016, 01:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

There will be the option of 3DS and Wii U sword trace. Which one should Cloud primarily have?

3DS Trace
WiiU Trace
I probably might want to add a BrawlEx build, too. Though, it can take a while, and gfx could be over an assist trophy character.

I'll release a beta build, and next build will have a BrawlEx version, though, the KH costume idea is very relevant, so that will be included in the beta build.

And I also mained Cloud in the past, too, which was why I even started!
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Quote from: ZuesLonk on September 06, 2016, 07:45:37 PM
I probably might want to add a BrawlEx build, too. Though, it can take a while, and gfx could be over an assist trophy character.

I'll release a beta build, and next build will have a BrawlEx version, though, the KH costume idea is very relevant, so that will be included in the beta build.

And I also mained Cloud in the past, too, which was why I even started!

Cool :) Can't wait!

Please may I play test Cloud I'll pay top dollar ha ha!

Hey just wondering how are things going with Cloud

September 09, 2016, 11:55:26 PM #34 Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 11:58:58 PM by ZuesLonk
Cloud's Final Smash is nearly finished. All that's needed are graphic effects to match it and it's pretty much done.

Edit: I'm also planning to make his BrawlEx voice over Master Hand, for ALM5252's Project M Ex.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy


Quote from: ZuesLonk on September 09, 2016, 11:55:26 PM
Cloud's Final Smash is nearly finished. All that's needed are graphic effects to match it and it's pretty much done.

Edit: I'm also planning to make his BrawlEx voice over Master Hand, for ALM5252's Project M Ex.
Sweet, I don't use that slot yet! Japanese or english voice or even both options?

 @Suna: I mainly tested it on Wii, actually. Don't know how it'll go on Dolphin.

@Xirvet: I'll probably only be using Japanese voices, to keep it original.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Well I will just sit here and wait then popcorn anyone?

Quote from: ZuesLonk on September 10, 2016, 05:49:48 PM
@Suna: I mainly tested it on Wii, actually. Don't know how it'll go on Dolphin.

@Xirvet: I'll probably only be using Japanese voices, to keep it original.
Well I'll test him on Dolphin whenever it comes out and hope he works

Dudes, I just found this thread and I am VERY impressed of what it's looking like! We needed a Smash 4 Cloud moveset for Brawl/PM! I wish I had people like you on my team, because you people are very talented at this and much better than I am on modding. (One can dream) That being said, I'm here if you need help with anything, I'd like to support this any way that I can! And whenever this is finished to your standards, would you and spiritneox be interested in joining my project? PM me for more info and whatnot if you are.

September 13, 2016, 02:23:01 PM #41 Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 03:48:59 PM by spiritneox
How are things going with clouds final smash need any help

Post Merge: September 14, 2016, 03:05:10 PM

Ok so I just got the test build late last night and I have been playing all moring and here are my thoughts
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I can do the balancing and GFX edits for you If you want but I have no Idea on how to animate.

aside from those changes when your are done I would love to make a version of the moveset that is balanced for Brawl minus Zeus at some point with your permission.

And lastly I would like to request that you add cloud's dissidia doudecim outfit (this version http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/1/18/Cloud-ThirdEXMode.png/revision/latest?cb=20111011040438   with the ultima weapon as his sword.) please?

September 17, 2016, 12:51:29 AM #42 Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 05:06:27 PM by spiritneox
Hey how's cloud going Zeus everything ok?

Post Merge: September 18, 2016, 05:06:27 PM

Ok did some further play testing today and I noticed the first hit of air cross slash is actually a very strong meteor causing the other 2 hits to very rarely connect.

Looks amazing! Forgive me for asking but when did you plan on releasing the mod?

It depends on how much I plan on adding to Cloud. Thanks to Xirvet, now Cloud has the option of an English, or Japanese SFX. It'll also have a Brawlex version too, and I planned his SFX there to be over Master Hand.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy