Guamboy27's Stages: Summers Restarted! Almost Done With Hotel!

Started by Guamboy27, February 19, 2011, 06:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Well, I'm Back From My Test Run. I only have one thing to say, and it's more along the lines of a critque:

You Should Able Grab The Edge that's located by the two palmtrees.

Other than that, nothing glitchy or buggy to report. I even tried the invisible edge trick and fell to my doom. XD
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

I finally released another stage!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5FsoHDVhWg
The Gate, or Portal, of Truth from FMA! It's based off of Ed's portal's look in Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, not the first series. And of course, it's open for the whole fight.

I don't have a close up picture, but the Truth is sitting down in the middle of the stage. Or rather, a textured and bone edited Pokemon Trainer to look like the Truth
Also, the download includes a Beta Version of the stage with animated vines coming from the gate, representing the hands. I plan on updating this stage in the future, with many hands coming out, animated and looking proper. Right now the animation doesn't look quite right and there's only two vines.


Now then, I should probably go finish Flat Zone before starting another stage.

>.>
<.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think I can keep procrastinating at making Flat Zone as long as I'm making this. :af:


Oh [censored] you started Summers again! Very nice man.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 22, 2011, 08:48:22 PM
Oh [censored] you started Summers again! Very nice man.
That's right!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And I've almost got the hotel done! ;) I also have an idea for the model to use as the chairs. Now if only I could find a good palm tree... If I could still vertex I'd use the flowers from Distant Planet..

Yeah, I still have a bunch of textures made for an hq version. :p

Quote from: L. on October 08, 2011, 08:10:52 AM
Yeah, I still have a bunch of textures made for an hq version. :p
Nice! Well, I think I figured out how the palm trees are gonna look. They can either be something like this:

This way, the trunk is 3D. However, I feel like this looks weird, so I think I'm going to use 2D trees.
I'm also trying to figure out where the characters are gonna fight. I could just have them fight in front of the hotel, or maybe I could make the stage huge and stretch across the entire beach. I'm also considering a moving stage. Any ideas?